Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Precious Cetus

Precious Cetus

You are such a handsome boy, with your big blue eyes. You are so good to that other cat, giving him a nice bath!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

You certainly are one kind Cat Cetus giving that little Tabby a licking in the nicest sense of the word of course.
    You must be quite the Cat diplomat to get along so well with your Dog and Cat Companions, and all of your Family and friends as well.

We Found Hotel Cats know that we would be your pals too.You are such a Great Cat , and yo certainly bloomed from a Cat of The Future to one Classic Cat.

WE are all sending you and your Fur Friends the very best MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWW To Cetus and Friends Our Pet Companions of The Day!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

"I see you have hands there; pet me." -- Cetus

I would be most delighted to do exactly that, beautiful Cetus! What a gorgeous kitty you are with your fluffy, flame-pointed coat! And those beautiful blue eyes, wow! You are a very handsome, beautiful kitty! I love the photo of you with your tabby friend - how sweet! Could you please have your person give you some extra petting and hugs for me today Happy Cat of the Day to you, precious Cetus!!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Cetus

A LONG haired Siamese? Never knew they existed. My Seal Point who lives in New England would love a long coat right about now! And his baby picture was the most adorable ever. Happy COTD today, Cetus!

Oh, dearest Cetus, what an utterly beautiful boy you are! That long fluffy hair with the soft Flame-Point colors, and those gorgeous blue eyes! You are full of love, too, which you and your Purrrson and Midnight and your other kitty roomies clearly share abundantly. What a sweet picture of you nurturing your tabby-youngster!.. and you as a baby kitten.. THUNK ! (me falling to the floor fainting from adorableness). And such a nice assortment of other animal-friends you have, from the photo gallery of them!

Congratulations, darling Cetus, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Midnight and your other kitty pals and your Purrson are all enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Even though Cetus is colored differently, he is put together like the very sweetly devilish sealpoint Himalayan who shared my life several years ago. One look at blue eyes like those makes me melt into a helpless pool of kitty love.

He's YOUR kitty, gstradtman? What a nice companion (among many) with whom to share your life!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Count me among the many Cetus fans.
    You are a beautiful boy. So kind and loving. Many happy and healthy years to you and congratulations on being COTD.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Cetus what a stunning fellow you are!!!

What a gorgeous face!!! I bet you could make a rock smile!!! I know you sure made me smile!!! Thank your family for sharing you with us today. You are like a ray of sunshine in this cold gloomy day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries

What a gorgeous boy Cetus!

He looks a LOT like my boy TJ (rainbow bridge 2005). My TJ was the super sweetest cat I have ever known. He was a rescue I found at McDonalds one day in 1988. I loved him like my child, but I lost him to kidney failure when he was 17. I still miss him every day. Cherish that Cetus, HE IS AN ANGEL. Congrats, you beautiful boy on being Cat of the Day. I hope you and your Momma have many happy years together. God Bless.

Blog Entries
    Cetus is an extremely impressive COTD indeed! What a treat to see his Royal Highness in his fancy coat I'm a huge fan, please forward pets and smooches Peace and love

Hello Cetus,

Oh my, what a gorgeous fellow you are and a super sweet loving friend as well. You are indeed a very
    special soul on earth. Congratulations on being our very special CAT OF THE DAY. Thanks to your human
    for sharing pictures of you & other animal friends of the family.Wishing you a long, happy life with your family.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Beautiful Cetus!

Hi Cetus! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart! Who's the most beautiful kitty on the planet? I don't think there is an answer, but one thing is for sure, you are definitely in the running! Your breed/breed blend may forever remain a mystery, but there's no doubting you're a beauty, and not only beautiful in looks (oh, that coat, those amazing blue eyes), but in heart and soul! You could be twin to my beloved Buddy, and just to confuse matters further, he was a Turkish Van!

What a lucky, lucky human, having a best friend, and loving and devoted companion as special as you, Cetus, and we give great thanks to her/him for rescuing you, opening her home and heart to one most deserving kitty! I think Midnight would agree!

Thanks to your human for sharing your very special story and priceless, heart melting pics with us, Cetus! Your baby pic, the one of you and Midnight cuddling are precious, and now I'm off to check out your "him and other" site/pics!
    I hope you and sweet Midnight are enjoying a very happy, fun and love filled "top cat" day, sweetheart...you both deserve it!
    Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you, precious Cetus, and to Midnight too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats on being COTD, handsome Cetus!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Precious Cetus

What a Gorgeous Kitty you are

Those beautiful piercing blue eyes melt my heart.
    you sound like a wonderful kittie
    I love the picture of you grooming the baby kitten

Happy Cat of the Day to you Handsome Cetus

Thank your person for sharing you with us today.
    I enjoyed the pictures on the link too

Maybe your person can join Pet Talk
    so we can see more pictures of you and furry friends