Thread: in memory of my dear old Ash

in memory of my dear old Ash

it is the anniversary of my dear ashes passing today,i cannot believe how the time has passed,it is two years now,still miss you, your cranky ways, your cuteness and most of all your character, hope you are still having fun at the Rainbow Bridge ole fella, and not bullying little ellie-mae, love ya Ash.

here is a pic of ash doing his great aeroplane ears impression and a few others.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ash aeroplane ears.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	24.4 KB 
ID:	56015   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ash on chair.JPG 
Views:	55 
Size:	376.5 KB 
ID:	56016   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ash birds eye view.JPG 
Views:	56 
Size:	889.3 KB 
ID:	56017   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Aships playing in tree.JPG 
Views:	60 
Size:	883.8 KB 
ID:	56018   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ashi.JPG 
Views:	59 
Size:	865.5 KB 
ID:	56019  

Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Two years already?

I love the ears pic! They are all wonderful - in several he is batting at something and being such a cat!

I am glad you have some wonderful memories of your boy. HUGS.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

yeah i loved to share these pics, are my favourite, he was a cantankerous old fella at the best of times, but i loved him just the same, he used to do floppies on demand in his younger days, i would say floppies for mama and sure enough he would do it, it was really funny to watch,he was indeed a bit of a character,he sure let you know if he was not happy, i remember the time i stopped him a cat fight, big mistake, he bit me so hard , i ended up in Accident and emergency, still as i said loved the old guy no matter what.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Oh, Carole, I am so sorry, my deepest sympathy to you on this sad anniversary. May your precious, wonderful memories help to ease your aching heart.

And thank you for sharing the beautiful photos. What a fine fellow Ash was.. still is, at the Rainbow Bridge, I'm sure!

God bless you and bring you peace and comfort. Llove is eternal, and you and Ash, and all your beloved babies,will be together again.. One Fine Day.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Thanks pat,yes been a bit hard As was Ellie's on jan 20th,but I have awesome memories which make me smile,he was quite the cat.my daughter then about eight found him and begged me to keep him,at first I said No as I am allergic to cats,I caved in,he had an outdoor house at first,that did not last long,he was inside soon as it got cold and the rest his history,thanks to ash I found I could desensitize myself and four cats later my allergy is now minimal,I am so glad as I went for years without a kitty and might never have got one,so thanks ash,my furbabies mean everything to me,you know he would often scratch me or my hubby but never my daughter,it was like he knew she was a child or that she saved him.

At the time my son was working a holiday job as a cook at KFC, he often took some home which often ended up in the rubbish bags,we think ash survived on it as a stray,our bags often had rips in them,he loved KFC and any chicken,even in his last days.
    Furangels only lent.

I have taken a photo of Ash from the Pet Memorial page and I know that he comes and sees you, and once in a while he shares a buffet with all Our Awesome Animal Angels Army.
    They certainly do have a great time together and we will share that love again.
    One Fine Day
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Yep thanks Gary,you are so sweet
    Furangels only lent.