Thread: More little fosters!

Threaded View

More little fosters!

Well, the little blue merle Pom is staying with his family and getting fixed ( Hurray they listened!) but I have Kimmy, Cookie and a new boy we collected yesterday from a horrible Quebec pound! I have given him a bath because he was really stinky , poor little guy! He is said by them to be a Shih Tzu cross but he looks to us to have a lot of Bichon in there What do you think? He has a allergy rash on his lower back and an ear infection but I am taking care of those for him and he is settling in very well, cuddling, blitzing, and doing the " wave" lol The vet said he is around ten years old. He is playing with Kimmy (but she is the boss) and likes the cat. I cannot take them all yet for a haircut as the groomer is an hour and a half away down winding back roads and we have so much snow and freezing rain it would be dangerous to travel; this is , therefore , the shaggy dog house!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cookie.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	1.32 MB 
ID:	55907   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sunny Jim.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	1.28 MB 
ID:	55908  
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi