Thread: More little fosters!

More little fosters!

Well, the little blue merle Pom is staying with his family and getting fixed ( Hurray they listened!) but I have Kimmy, Cookie and a new boy we collected yesterday from a horrible Quebec pound! I have given him a bath because he was really stinky , poor little guy! He is said by them to be a Shih Tzu cross but he looks to us to have a lot of Bichon in there What do you think? He has a allergy rash on his lower back and an ear infection but I am taking care of those for him and he is settling in very well, cuddling, blitzing, and doing the " wave" lol The vet said he is around ten years old. He is playing with Kimmy (but she is the boss) and likes the cat. I cannot take them all yet for a haircut as the groomer is an hour and a half away down winding back roads and we have so much snow and freezing rain it would be dangerous to travel; this is , therefore , the shaggy dog house!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cookie.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	1.32 MB 
ID:	55907   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sunny Jim.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	1.28 MB 
ID:	55908  
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi

Awww, glad the Merle's family listened to reason, and thanks for rescuing the new kids!
    I've Been Frosted

Hello, new kids! Newest boy, do you have a name? I hope your skin rash and your ear infection both resolve quickly! i am glad to read that you are enjoying some cuddles and blitzes You will get loads of TLC at your foster house! And yes, I think you should stay a little long-haired for now until it is safe to make the drive. Would not want anything bad to happen, no way no how.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Hi there Cookie and Sunny Jim. Cookie's coat doesn't look bad, but I do know how much of a pain it is to keep them looking good when it's long. That's why Sparky's was always short! And Sunny Jim (?) - I don't see much Bichon in him - maybe a full body shot would reveal more??? He's a cutie - whatever he is. So glad to hear that he's fitting right in.

And I'm glad too that the merle's owners got some sense, tho I was looking forward to seeing him.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Hi Cookie! Is Sunny Jim the one you thought had some bichon in him? I don't see any bichon in that face photo. Lots of Maltese and Shih Tzu in that face!

Yes Sandie, Sunny is the one I thought Bichon but you are right - it is Maltese! Ben is half maltese so that is what confused me. Sunny has no curls , just straight soft hair which lovely and soft now I have bathed him They are all fine and happy and waiting for their bedtime treats right now

Elyse, his name id Sunny Jim. There is a very old fashioned wheat flake cereal sold in England called Force which is adverised with the jingle " High o'er the fence leaps Sunny Jim, Force is the food which raises him!" This boy bounces too!

I will ask John to take some new photos of Ben and Finney and post those soon too. I cannot see to take them muself any more, sad to say.
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi

cute dogs

Cute dogs,the first one looks somewhat like Heidi,same color ears,good luck with them.
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

Yes Barry, Cookie looks a lot like Heidi. Same pretty black ears!
    Lilith Cherry
    "