Thread: Winnie the precious parrot!

Winnie the precious parrot!

Hi Winnie! Happy Pet of the Day to you, beautiful boy!
    What a wonderful gift your Mom was given that Christmas Day, a gift of love that keeps on giving, a best feathered friend to cherish forever! You haven't been with your Mom but a short while, but already you and she have become the best of friends, and it's great to hear that after graduation you two will remain a team, no matter where life leads her! How lucky she is, having a beautiful, funny, joyful best friend in you, Winnie, and I hope for you both, decades and decades of shared love and devoted companionship!
    Thanks for brightening my dark and cold winter's day with your breathtakingly brilliant coloring and sunshiny personality, Winnie! Hope you're enjoying your well earned day in the spotlight, dancing up a storm, being spoiled rotten!
    Lots of love, gentle cuddles and little kisses to you, beautiful Winnie!

P.S...LOL @ "come in!"

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Winnie you are indeed precious! I love your beautiful green feathers and your dancing sounds like great fun!
    Happy Pet of the Day!
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi

Winnie what a gorgeous fellow you are!!!

I am still smiling from seeing your wonderful pictures. They are just what I needed to brighten up my gloomy rainy day. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. You certainly are a treasure.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're a gorgeous boy Winnie! Congrats on being POTD! I hope this is a special day for you!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Blog Entries
    Wow, Winnie looks like a supermodel for sure and sounds so loving and charming! What a wonderful POTD and I'm sure you will have many wonderful, lovin' years together Peace and love