Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: my mom passed away

Blog Entries

my mom passed away

my mom mabel was 94 she just had a birthday. she passed away jan-28-2013 about 730pm.. when buttons died in august my mom said she wanted to take care of buttons.. then diane died and she is feeding and watering the kitties and animals. my.. my mom joined diane at the rainbow bridge with david kitty buttons and other kitties that we had tha are gone.. dont worry mom is ok diane is helping her adjust to being an angel.. god bless rip.. pat 20130128.2303
    i have been frosted by freedom

http://www.issop.com/cats/

My deepest sympathy to you and your family and all who love her, Pat.

Rest in peace, Mabel.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    So sorry to hear that you lost your Mom, so soon after losing Diane. May you find comfort in knowing that they are both in a wonderful and beautiful place, reunited with all of the furkids, and waiting for the day that you will join them too.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Please accept my deepest sympathy.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

I am sorry for your loss. No matter the age, it is always difficult losing your mother. Sending you cyber hugs at this difficult time.

My deepest sympathy for your loss of your mom - and Diane. Think of them being together again.

(((hugs)))

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

I am so sorry for all of your losses. May your mom rest in peace.

I am SO sorry for you're loss. Xoxo

Our condolences.
    I've Been Frosted

Oh, Pat. I'm so very sorry to hear of your Mom's passing. She lived a long, wonderful life, but no matter their age at their passing, our age, losing a mom or a parent is a very difficult thing. You've lost so many in such a short time, Pat, which is especially heartbreaking. But hopefully knowing that your Mom and Diane and Buttons, and all of those precious furry ones and family who have passed are together now, gives you a bit of comfort. Your Mom Mabel is an angel for sure, and heaven all the better for having her there.
    Love and hugs to you, Pat~
    Sandra

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I am very sorry for your loss,my heartfelt sympathy to you at this very sad time in your life
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I'm so sorry to hear this. I hope your mom will RIP. Please take care. (((HUGS)))

So sorry for your loss.

"Happy is the home with at least one cat" - Italian Proverb

Every life should have nine cats. – Anonymous

"I've been frosted."

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Blog Entries
    I am so sorry Pat to read of your moms passing. Loosing two loved ones so close together has to be very hard to take. Good thoughts & prayers for strength are sent to you during your time of mourning.
    The frost is on the pumpkin & I've been BOO'D by two pet talk ghosts.
    Thank you Fritz & Cassiesmom