Thread: Schnauzers

Hybrid View

Schnauzers

I thought I just posted a thread, but please excuse me as I told Karen I would try to see if I can post in here, it's been a long time since I have. I'm Jackie and I lost my Husband and two Schnauzers, Miss Daisy and Perry last year. I decided to go to the rescue and find a Schnauzer that I would take home for company, but in fact I found two. Diego was sleeping on top of a old crate and Sandi was sleeping in inside on a old rag. They were Brother and Sister. Right then I told my Son that instead of one I would have to take the two of them and not seperate them. They are the love of my life and so good. I have known Karen and Paul for many years and in fact they visited me and my husband in California. I hope I am doing this right, I'm 77 trying to keep up with all you young ladies, lol. Everyne take care.
    Jackie

The only thing you didn't do correctly is post pics of the pups! (only kidding) Welcome back to this little slice of the internet.
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

Hi Jackie! Wow it's been forever! It's so good to see you back here on Pet Talk, but I am so sorry to hear about your losses. I hope you stick around for awhile!

Welcome back Jackie! Sorry to hear about your losses but delighted to know you have found two new friends and rescued them! We would love to see photos if you can manage it
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi

Hi Jackie,

It's good to hear from you again.I did notice that Don's name is listed in today's birthday group. So sorry to hear that
    he has passed. It would be great if we could see pictures of your new pups.I know Karen could help you get pictures
    posted here.There are still a few of the oldtimers here that would be familiar to you. Some pop in once in awhile.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt