Thread: Rodney!

Rodney!

OMG Rodney, if ever there was a dog that was happy to be rescued it was you! You look like such a happy fella and just loving life! I love that you are a big goof ball! happy DOTD to you!!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Rodney the Dynamo!

Hi RodRod! Happy Dog of the Day to you, you magnificent young man! What a handsome, simply irresistible, life loving Ridgeback/Shep X you are, embodying the best of both breeds! Could your smile be any bigger? And it's even brighter than those gorgeous neon colored Cactusflowers behind you! And you have every reason TO smile, don't you Rod the Mod! Oh, what a life, and it's clear you're squeezing every itty bitty ounce of joy out of it, each and every day...talk about energetic! hehe In fact, you act more like a 4 month old puppy than a 14 month old tween! No doubt you keep your humans on their toes with your antics, and your senior furry sibs on the tips of their paws (when not ducking for cover) with your unbridled exuberance! Every family needs a spark to keep the fun fires lit and it's clear YOU Rodney are the designated firecracker!
    I can't tell you how much I enjoyed poring over your PRECIOUS pics, Rod Rod, reading your proud parent's most entertaining, love filled tribute to her/his best new buddy! You truly are one in a million Rodney, a treasure to cherish forever, and SO very deserving of your "top dog" honors! Wear your crown proudly, sweet baby boy, and enjoy a very happy, action packed, fun filled day of celebration!
    Lots of love, big hugs and smoochies to you, adorable Rodney, and to your furry sibs, too! Long and happy life to you, sweetheart!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Felicitations

Yo Rod! We're so impressed that you've made the big time. In your honor we're going to chew some special sticks, have a big fence brawl and top it all off with a hosewater toast to you. Way to go!
    Almost sincerely(we're jealous), Your cousins, also RR mixes, The Lamour Brothers, Oscar and Rufus, aka Demon and Destruction.

Blog Entries
    Rodney is such a fine lookin' dog and you're right, his smile is to die for! Such nice choppers too! Hope he has a long happy life with his family and friends, peace and love. Excellent DOTD

WOW! A very happy dog! Handsome!

Well, I have to say that your dog reminds me of my first dog, Teddy. He was exactly the same color skin/hair and was a mix, too (but, I don't know which were the breeds). The snout was black as your dog and the shape was the same. Beautiful remembrance!

Thank you for share with us your lovely happy dog! It's so cute to see him so happy!

Howdy Rodney,

What a puppy. You sound like a very active & healthy little dynamo. You are also
    very cute & your big smile is to die for. Although your older furkids might not value your energy
    all the time, I'm sure they will come to appreciate it as time goes on. Big congratulations going
    out to you on being our special DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs & kisses sweet boy.xoxoxo
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Oh my Rodney, you do look like a happy boy!!! You're adorable. Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Wowee Rod, that smile lights up the darkest day!I hope you have a wonderful time being Dog of the Day!
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi

Rodney

Rodney, you look so happy and content, you must have a wonderful family, I also have two rescue Schnauzers, Sandi and Diego. So glad you found your new family.