Thread: Charlie!!!

Hybrid View

Charlie!!!

Aww Charlie, you're a little cutie! That cooky looks yummy! Congrats on being POTD!
    I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Adorable Charlie

You sound like a very smart little hamster! I've never known a hamster to recognize their own name -- you and your person definitely have a very special bond! Sending cyber hugs and kisses for your adorable little nose!!

Sweet Charlie!

Congratulations on your special day Charlie. You are absolutely adorable nibbling on that homemade biscuit, and so lucky to be so well loved and cared for by your human companion. May you have many more happy years together.

Charlie what a darling you are!!!

Your sweet picture certainly made me smile today!!! You are sure enjoying your cookie with gusto!!! It is almost as big as you are!!! What fun it must be to have you for a friend. Please think your loving human for shairing you with us.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Charming Charlie!

Hi Charlie! A very happy Pet of the Day to you, sweet little one!
    What an adorable little hammie you are, Charlie...so tiny, so furry, so...pearly! And oh, doesn't that cookie look yummy! Nothing like a home baked biscuit to put a smile on a human's OR a hammie's face! But I'm sure your human would agree that nothing puts a bigger smile on her/his face than the sight of your adorable, sweet self! How lucky she/he is to have a beautiful, sweet and loving best furry friend in you, Charlie, and I hope for you both many, many more happy years of shared love and companionship!
    Hope you're enjoying your well earned day on center stage, Charlie, chomping down on one of those yummy biscuits, being spoiled rotten!
    Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you, adorable Charlie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Charlie,

Very pleased to meet you little guy. I think you make a perfect PET OF THE DAY
    and also a perfect friend & companion. Enjoy your special day.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Awww, Charlie, what a darling little guy you are! Your biscuit looks delicious! I like your pretty white and brown coat! It must be great fun having you for a friend Happy Pet of the Day, Charlie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678