Thread: CH kitties in the news on San Francisco TV!!!

CH kitties in the news on San Francisco TV!!!

News from Debbie Martin, CH-cat rescuer and advocate extraordinaire:

------------------->
    Oh yes! Look who got a shoutout on TV in San Francisco!
    The Cerebellar Hypoplasia Cats and Kittens Page on Facebook!!!! YEP!!!!
    Sweeping the world I tell ya! 8 ) And Aerial was on there who was rescued from Hernando as a quick glimpse of the page! Pretty cool!!!!!
    Click here to watch the video!!!!! http://www.rightthisminute.com/video...tty-loves-play

Enjoy! Debbie
    ----------------

It features an adorable orange CH boy named Flip, resident kitty at Oakland Animal Services, who does just great chasing his toy ball!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

That is such a great thing to do to publicize these Cats who need a home and to dispel any doubt that they would not make good Cat Companions.
    I bet that a CH Cat would do well at the Found Cat Hotel that My Cats would be their friend.
    My Awesome Angels would include them in their Heavenly Cat Piles
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

That's a great video of one very beautiful kitty! I couldn't help but fall in love with Flip right from the start. Obviously, he doesn't let the CH get in his way when he wants to play and do kitty things. Flip looks like a happy kitty who is very well cared for and gets a lot of love. Thanks for sharing, Pat.
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Isn't he adorable?!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery