Thread: Carla Christine , Carla Crystal , Gregory 2 and Joey 2 are rescued.

Carla Christine , Carla Crystal , Gregory 2 and Joey 2 are rescued.

There was a little white Cat who was friendly with Gregory and was always waiting for him even after he became an Angel.
    I noticed that she was getting bigger so I started to leave more food out.
    When she saw me and ran but I could see her little face around the corner of the house.
    Then a few days ago there she was with a Kitten in her mouth and then two more.
    One is white , one gray and one tabby, and they spend the night by the vent in the spare bedroom where Carla Chrsitine ate all her food .
    The Animal Control came for them and after a night in the incubator they are reunited with their loving Mom.
    I am glad I could help that Momma Cat . All of her Kittens are adopted in eight to ten weeks and I have first rights on Carla Christine.
    The good feeling I have is easily worth ant time or expense
    I just wish my camera battery had not died.
    They made a Great Quartet!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Carla Christine and her babies are so lucky they have you looking out for them, Gary!

God bless you all.

Pat and cats
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

God Bless You, Gary. That little mama came to the right place for help.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

I had been to the Swiss Chalet and had brought home ribs and chicken for My Found Hotel Cats and when I saw her, I put it all in a dish for her. Carla Christine ate it all including the fries!!!
    Then she had a bowl of mix and dry and then it was her turn to go with her Babies to a new home.
    I may be her new Guardian but they prefer a home without so many Cats!!!
    I am am at myself for not buying a new battery for my camera, that was an opportunity that will never happen again.
    I am just glad that they are not out in the cold!!!

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.

They were so lucky to have found you, Gary! Well done for helping them lead a better life in future
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi

Carla Christine has been around for a month or so hungry but very wary.
    I could see her head poking from around a corner so I knew that she was there.
    I would out the food out and watch as she ran over and started eating. When I saw that she was expecting I put moe food out , especially dry as its cold here now,
    I bet that she is eating them out of house and home now , shes dining for four!!