Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: How cold is it where you are?

22°f feels like 13° with wind chill
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

11c & the heating is one. Best summer ever .
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

Looking at the temps most of you guys are experiencing makes me feel like a whiner but damn I am cold. It's too cold for me. Feeling the cold more this year than last year...I have no insulation left.

It claims it is 11°C here now (52°F) but to me feels more like -11. I really have no tolerance at all for the cold.

My rainbow bridge babies have forever left their paw prints on my heart.
    Lilith & Vixen, taken too soon. I love you always.

Signatures, avatars & blinkies if anyone wants one pm me with color,
    font and background preference and with pics and names of pets.

Lilith's Catster Page Vixen's Catster Page

Vote for my furry ones on the cat & dog channels
    Vixen, Bella, Vega, Frost, Phoenix & Artica

Quote Originally Posted by kittycats_delight View Post
    Looking at the temps most of you guys are experiencing makes me feel like a whiner but damn I am cold. It's too cold for me. Feeling the cold more this year than last year...I have no insulation left.

It claims it is 11°C here now (52°F) but to me feels more like -11. I really have no tolerance at all for the cold.

Then you wouldn't like here in Indy right now, it's 12 degrees F and feels like temp is 1 degree.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

LOL, like Michelle in Italy I complain when it dips into the 50's (F). We have been in the 40's during the day and down into the upper 20's low 30's at night. Not your usual California weather!!!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Right now at 10 am it's 7F and going to a HIGH of 2 below. (This is noted as an "abnormal temperature trend" ). We just came through another heavy snowfall warning and added about another inch to the stuff already here!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Here according to Weather Network it's 25F - feels like 14F - to me feels like 'way below that "F". With a "snow squall threat" looming over. How delightful, been out already, now me and Dorry-kitty are in for the duration. With the heat turned up high!

Snowing, snowing, but still above freezing at 34°F , so not that much is building up, really! The birds are very busy - guess I ought to put socks and shoes on and put more feed out there!
    I've Been Frosted

The last time I saw on TV was 29 degrees, supposed to go up to 34. Unfortunately the snow that came down yesterday is ice now.

Name:  bell w ribbon.gif
Views: 46
Size:  2.4 KB

"Happy is the home with at least one cat" - Italian Proverb

Every life should have nine cats. – Anonymous

"I've been frosted."

Lots of chilly temps!! It's currently 26 here with a windchill of 18 degrees. We haven't had a white Christmas in ages, so I hope some of this snow sticks around till then but not sure if that will happen since we're due for a warm up and rain by the 21st.

Blog Entries
    - 3 degrees F., today with a 4 inch snow cover but the good old sun is out today, better throw another log on the fire.
    The frost is on the pumpkin & I've been BOO'D by two pet talk ghosts.
    Thank you Fritz & Cassiesmom

20°F, wind chill 9°. Going down to 11* F We have a little bit of snow.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

37 and dry. A monsoon and COLD weather just left us. Our rainy season ins usually late Summer or early Fall. It's been a strange late Fall.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

For the person here that lives in Montana, this info that I got in my email today won't surprise them at all: "Did you know...that today is Cold, Colder, Coldest Day? From a high of 63 degrees Fahrenheit at noon on December 14, 1924, to a low of -21 degrees Fahrenheit at midnight, the town of Fairfield, Montana, experienced the most dramatic temperature drop in a 12-hour period -- 83 degrees! Brrr."
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    EOA = East Operating Area, Prudhoe Bay, Alaska

Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.