Page 10 of 36 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: How cold is it where you are?

31... Brrrrr.
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

It's 50 F today and supposed to be in the low 60s over the weekend.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Currently 8c/ 46.4F and only 2 weeks away from Summer rofl. Global warming anyone. It has been the coldest November so far in 20 years.
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

Today it's actually quite nice here. It's going up to the 50's this afternoon. I've got all my windows open and there's a cat in every window.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Yes, it was pretty nice here this afternoon, too - I didn't even really need a coat when I was running errands, but had one with me just in case. It was 60° F this afternoon! Quite a change, it is not feeling like it will rain soon, though none is predicted until tomorrow afternoon!
    I've Been Frosted

East coast PT, how are you doing? We've had a sunny but chilly day here, highs in low 30s F. I heard on the radio that over 200 flights have been cancelled nationwide due to the weather.

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Warm - about 55-60ish here and raining, raining, downpours, back to just raining ... Thankfully the temperature drop is not supposed to happen until the rain stops, it'll be 20 tomorrow morning, so any puddles will have frozen over!
    I've Been Frosted

30s which is cold for us when it is all day.

Brrrrrr This is reality

This is my fantasy.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

15*F here in NE Ohio this Thanksgiving morning.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Blog Entries

temp

30f upto about 50f today happy turkey day..
    i have been frosted by freedom

http://www.issop.com/cats/

Blog Entries
    It is 11c here in Surrey B.C. Canada. Sunny and blue sky

It's 26F here, going up to 45F. We have a chinook this week, which features a long, wide grey cloud like a canopy, called a chinook arch. http://www.pc.gc.ca/eng/pn-np/ab/wat...natcul1/e.aspx Sunday and Monday we were supposed to have snow - but now Sunday is RAIN and Monday is SNOW. Not driving in those conditions!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

It's 4F (-15.5C) tonight. Just really cold out.

Today started out with pretty snow, then slowly changed to rain, yielding not-so-pretty slush everywhere but Tuesday we are supposed to get some nice snow again!
    I've Been Frosted

23 low and 48 high. For us Californians, it is ridulously COLD!!!! I'm honestly enjoying it.