Thread: Sweet Yummy Snickers!!!

Sweet Yummy Snickers!!!

Hi Snickers! Happy Piggy Pet of the Day to you, from all in this wheeker loving home!

What a beautiful, most precious furry confection you are, Snickers! With that gorgeous chocolate and caramel colored coat you not only resemble a Snicker's bar in looks, you're every bit as sweet! You do your iconic, beloved namesake proud!

Along with having been a Mom to many guinea pigs over the years, I have also fostered, including one Mom about to have babies! As one by one the babies were born I was beyond surprised to see they actually resembled fully formed adults, just smaller; eyes fully opened; scampering about within minutes! SO cute!

Guinea pigs are kind of magic, as they looks the same no matter the age, they just get bigger until they are full grown, but their proportions don't change.
    Magical you kids are indeed, inside and out! And how lucky your human is, having been blessed with one as beautiful and joyful, as sweet and loving as you, Snickers! You truly are a treasure, just as special as they come, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, being treated to your heart-melting photos has been such a yummy treat! Hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration, treated to extra floor time; chowing down on carrots and cookies; receiving tons of cuddles; being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud and devoted human! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, beautiful, sweet Snickers, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to all of your assorted furry/feathered/shelled/finned friends too!

SO sweet!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Snickers

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  11.8 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    You are such a handsome boy and much loved.
    Enjoy your cookies made especially for pets.
    Celebrate your special day

Congratulations, Snickers, on being POTD! You are sooooooo precious, gorgeous, adorable, photogenic and Heaven-sent! (We Cavies/GPs!) We're so glad you have such a wonderful life with your loving family! Your human BFF is 100% correct ~ Cavies/GPs truly are MAGIC and bring so much JOY to our lives every single day! Sending all best wishes for continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO

Our Adopted Cavies/GPs Fun Photo Web Site: http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

*Please Spread the Word ~ Opt to Adopt Homesless Pets (Big -or- Small) from Shelters/Humane Societies*

Dearest Snickers, you are absolutely gorgeous! What a beautiful Guinea Pig you are, with that tan, black, and white fur coat and that sweet face with those lovely dark eyes. You really do look a lot like a Snickers candy bar! That's very interesting that guinea-pig proportions don't change throughout life, the piggies just get bigger until they are full-grown. I didn't know that! You are one of several pets in your family, and you all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Snickers, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, including hay and carrots and some of those special cookies for dessert!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What an adorable Guinea Pig you are, Sweet Snickers.

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana