Thread: Adorable Maxi!

Adorable Maxi!

Hi Maxi in Germany! Happy Pet of the Day!

Aww!!! What a beautiful Dwarf Lop bunny you are, Maxi, precious beyond words! That photo of you posing so sweetly beside your beautiful guinea pig BFF, Wunschel, is heart-melting!!! How wise your young human is, realizing that best friends come in all colors, shapes and sizes, every variety under the sun!

I'm so sorry, learning that dear Wunschel has left for the Rainbow Bridge. I can only imagine how you and your human miss him. But thankfully you and your human have one another to love and lean on! And who knows, maybe one day your family will welcome another furry critter into the fold. What fun that would be! But one thing is for sure! You certainly are NOT lacking for love! You truly are a treasure, Maxi, just as special as can be! Your human in one lucky guy/girl, having a best friend and loving companion in you!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, seeing your heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special Pet of the Day celebration, sweetheart..playing soccer in your garden with your human and romping in the soft, green grass; munching on yummy bunny treats and cuddling with your human; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful Maxi, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Best friends!!!

Last edited by tatsxxx11; 08-19-2018 at 04:39 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Maxi

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 59
Size:  12.8 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You have a very good lesson for all of us.
    "that you can be friends even if someone is different from you."
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Blog Entries
    Maxi is such a sweet bunny. She is a delight and loves her freinds even when they are different, I hope she finds a new animal freind one day! Congrats to Maxi, our magnificent POTD!

Happy Pet of the Day to Adorable Maxi!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Maxi, on being POTD! You are adorable! We are praying for you: Guinea pigs are never supposed to live outside - and neither are pet rabbits (The Humane Society forbids it). Please bring your pets INSIDE your home. Sending love from All of our Rescues: http://www.guineapigsrfun.net