Thread: Biscuit!!!

Biscuit!!!

We're so proud of you Biscuit! We love you so much! Thank you for coming into our lives!

Mommy and Daddy

Hi Biscuit, You are just a big bundle of wrinkled cuteness!! I enjoyed reading about you and seeing all those precious photos. I can tell that you are loved and have a wonderful home. I hope you have many happy healthy years with your family who adores you. Congrats on being DOTD!

Hello Biscuit! You are so very cute and adorable and we are glad to see you as Dog of the Day!
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi

Adorable Biscuit!

Hi Biscuit, you adorable, wrinkled bundle of Bulldog beauteousness! What a precious little pupper you are, Biscuit, and your Mommy and Daddy rightfully proud of their baby boy! I was relegated to puddle of mush after looking at your heart melting photo spread, after reading your Mommy's love filled tribute; learning all about your lovable self and all the joy you bring to their lives! What a wonderful life awaits you, Biscuit, but luckiest of all are your Mommy and Daddy, having been blessed with a furkid as special as you! (Goes easy on those shoes!)
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Enjoy your much deserved Dog of the Day honors, being spoiled rotten and loved to pieces!
    Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, adorable Biscuit!!! Long and happy life to you, sweet baby boy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Alright, Biscuit is seriously cute and adorable! Magnificent DOTD for sure! Loved the photos and sincerly would love to send lotsa smooches to Super Biscuit

Hello Biscuit,

You are one adorable pupper. You look very huggable little man. Sounds like you have settled in
    to your forever home & won the hearts of everyone you meet. Congratulations sweetheart on being our
    very special DOG OF THE DAY. Sending you lots of cyber hugs & kisses sweet boy.xoxoxo
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Aww Biscuit you're just too cute!!! I like watching Animal Planet too! Congrats on being DOTD!
    I hope you're having a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Sweet Biscuit !!

What a beautiful Boy !!!

Oh yes.. everything has to be tasted !

Happy gentle Boy... much loved !
    Love is more than proximity.... its part of the fabric of our souls... We are their Mission.

Freebie Digital Graphics http://snowdropslighthouse.blogspot.com/

What a handsome boy you are! What fun to watch discovering everything new for the first time.