Thread: Dear Lady

Dear Lady

You're a big, tough, full grown puppy.....

You're old enough to go out by yourself, really.

I know it's cold out, but I don't have a fur coat, and looking pathetic in an attempt to get me to go out with you only goes so far. (And the pathetic barking because you're "stuck" on your run on a twig is REALLY transparent....)
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

Dear Lady - you can come see me, sweetie, I have a nice big coat, and will pout my mittens on and stand outside with you!
    I've Been Frosted

Oh, I went out with her, but it's getting silly.

LOH can let her out and she just goes out, takes care of business, and comes back in.

If I'm home by myself, we BOTH have to go out, it's not optional.
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Dear Lady - you can come see me, sweetie, I have a nice big coat, and will pout my mittens on and stand outside with you!
    Dear Lady,
    I too will put on my coat and mittens and go outside with you
    May I give you and Patch some petting and loves when we come back inside?

Your fan,
    Elyse
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Quote Originally Posted by Lady's Human View Post
    Oh, I went out with her, but it's getting silly.

LOH can let her out and she just goes out, takes care of business, and comes back in.

If I'm home by myself, we BOTH have to go out, it's not optional.
    Dress up and go out, have fun!
    For some reason I haven't had to plead with my pups, not even Jake, to get back in the house lately!
    I do go out with them.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Dear Lady,
    I too will put on my coat and mittens and go outside with you
    May I give you and Patch some petting and loves when we come back inside?

Your fan,
    Elyse
    If you're not careful you'll wind up with a dog on your hip and a cat in your lap after you get back in. (quick way to get really toasty and sleepy in a hurry!)

Lady would even gladly show you where the treats are kept.

Could be worse ... Gia and Pepper won't go out, period, all day long even though they have a dog door. They wait until I go to bed at night and pee on the kitchen floor, about two feet from the dog door. Only when it's very cold or raining, though.
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Quote Originally Posted by Twisterdog View Post
    Could be worse ... Gia and Pepper won't go out, period, all day long even though they have a dog door. They wait until I go to bed at night and pee on the kitchen floor, about two feet from the dog door. Only when it's very cold or raining, though.

At least the kitchen floor is an easier spot to clean?
    I've Been Frosted