Thread: My son

My son

With a heavy heart and much prayer I am letting everyone know that my son Mike (Slacker) will be going to the Middle East on Monday for a year. This is his third tour of dury.
    Mike just made Chief a few months ago. And he also finished his Bach Degree in Business and Communications.
    He lives in NJ and had to let go of his apartment, put everything in storage, sell his car etc...................
    I am the power of attorney and I of course have a copy of the will.
    Recieved it a couple of days ago.
    Friends holding my sons will in my hands was one of the most difficult moments of my life.
    To see the printed name on the will, hard to discribe but so PAINFUL.

I know he will be fine, I hope and pray he will come back in one piece and that what he sees and has to do does not damage his spirit. He is a good man who spends his time off playing sports and doing volunteer work for different causes.

Have not been here for a bit, working lots and doing lots.
    Spent this past summer traveling a lot around Ohio and spending time with friends.

I have however checked on the pets of the day and had many smiles brought to my face with this wonderful website.
    Max the pony playing ball is one of my favorites for sure.
    Hope everyone is warm, healthy and happy. And may only good and just come your way.
    Hugs, Monica

Our prayers will be with him, as they with all our service members on duty, no matter where in the world they are.
    I've Been Frosted

Many prayers for your son. ((HUGS)) to you.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Prayers and good wishes for your son, and for you and the rest of your family too, Monica. God bless.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Prayers from RI for your son to do well on this tour, come home in one piece both physically, and mentally.

Many prayers and loving thoughts for your son Monica.
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi

Prayers and {{{hugs}}} for you both. Come back well in body and mind, Mike, and may you never have to return.
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Many, Constant prayers until they all return.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

this must be such a difficult time for a mother, i feel for you so much, prayers that all will be well and your son will return home safely to you soon., thinking of you HUGS.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️