Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oh My Goodness Joey walked into Now he's home!!!

Oh My Goodness Joey walked into Now he's home!!!

The Found Cat Hotel!!!
    It has been very cold in Hamilton and that must have made Joey , Brother to the Empress Josephine want to come in out of the cold.
    Emporer Joey got some growls and hisses at first , but was calm when I returned home. His majesty is in the cellar mouse catching and will be TNRED Friday.
    That will take another intact Male off the street and maybe I have a New Found Hotel Cat.
    Another poofed Cat in from the cold
    Last edited by catmandu; 02-02-2013 at 10:18 AM.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Congratulations, Gary, welcome HOME, Joey, and God bless you both.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Joey is a smart cat to come in out of the cold!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Welcome Home Joey!!!!!
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

Yay, Joey! You will be a purr-fect Found Kitty! Empress Josephine needs an Emperor! Welcome home!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

And a candle http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...g&cid=17757567

Edited to ask - Catmandu, if Joey's tests for the cat infectious diseases are negative, will he stay with you after he's neutered? I am so glad he decided to come in!
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 01-23-2013 at 06:46 PM. Reason: add question

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Smart kitty - today is NOT the day to be out in the cold!
    I've Been Frosted

Bless you, Gary. You are so wonderful to every kitty you meet. ((Hugs)) to you and the Found Cats!

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

Here Emporer Joey is eating!!!
    He hisses at every one, especially My Little Empress.

He looks mild here but he has the paw speed of a Muhammad Ali!!!

This is yesterday Joey is in the cellar for safety concerns,\

There has been FIP in my neighborhood.

He I pray will not be as defensive, that he will calm down.

Gone but not forgotten My Pouncer Roccalno who wanted her freedom.
    I would hate to see Joey have her short life.
    Please pray for My Joey to get a clean bill of health.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.

Smart boy Joey to get in side out of the cold!

I wouldn't worry about the hissing just yet; he is new to the whole situation and not used to living in close proximity to other cats. Paws crossed he checks out well at the vet!

I know your vet will get Joey all fixed up (no pun intended). His one eye looks a little weepy; prayers for a clean bill of health! Looks like his appetite is just fine!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Prayers for good health and long life for dear Joey. So glad he has come in out of the cold!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Quote Originally Posted by phesina View Post
    Prayers for good health and long life for dear Joey. So glad he has come in out of the cold!

Awwww, he is a grey boy! Prayers from here too that all the dreaded "F" tests will be negative. Sweet boy Joey, your poor ouchie eye. Stay in the cellar until you go to the doctor. Paws and fingers crossed that he will get a good report and be able to become a Found Kitty.

Well Joey is on his way to the Vets now so we will see if he will be all right,
    I hope so as he is a grouch now but I think that he will be a good Cat once he calms down.
    He was certainly not a happy camper , he was giving the Vet assistant hell!!
    I thought that that maybe was the last of the Males, but Malcolm's Big Brother Machiste is out there and there
    as well as Scrappington and Sylvester the Tuxedoes.
    Where do these Cats come from!!!

Just checking in for an update. I still hope all his tests are negative and he can join the Found Cat Family!