Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oh My Goodness Joey walked into Now he's home!!!

Well the good news is that Joey does not have FIP!!!
    But he does have a bad URI which has to be taken care of before he is neutered.
    My Vet will cover this cost , he will pretend that Joey was left at his clinic which happens several times a year.
    He can bill the region to make these Pets adoptable so when I claim Joey , I will only pay an adoption fee.
    I pray that he will eventually calm down and be a Good Found Hotel Cat.
    Joey thanks you all for your prayers and good wishes
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Glad to hear that he is rather healthy

Did the vet say anything about his eye? I hope his UTI clears quickly. It is so nice of you to take such good care of the cats in your neighborhood.

His bad eye is part of the URI and will take time to clear up especially as Joey had definite ideas about the taking of medicine.
    In other words
    GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!
    But they know how to handle GRRRERS so he should be coming home Friday unless they can find a home where he can be the only Cat.
    That would be ideal!!!

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.

Oh, what fabulous news! I'm SO glad there's no FIP. And God bless your WONDERFUL vet for taking care of the URI and covering the cost and getting Joey ready for adoption.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Joey is still feral so they have to give him his meds carefully .
    They put the meds in his food and sometimes if he is against the cage bars they can inject him quickly.
    Joey is looking a lot better and I know that My Juke Joint Joseph Angel is telling him that the best is yet to come!!!

Catmandu, have you heard anything more about Joey? Is he taking his medicine? Is his kitty URI resolving? Will he be able t o have his Sir-Jury tomorrow? I hope the URI will resolve, he will have successful surgery and become a precious, loved FOund Kitty! Hugs and loves to ALL the Found Kitties xoxoxo !!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Joey is coming home tomorrow all cured and to his dismay altered so his Saturday nights are not going to be as shall we say romantic!!
    But that will be another source of unwanted Kittens shut off.
    Joey was just getting used to my Vet and his assistants , now he has a long car ride home.
    He will be in the spare bedroom , and I pray that he will eventually calm down , although he Terrance, Scrapster and Malcolm have some Porch Cat issues.
    I pray that he will be a Good Found Hote Cat.
    After all he has Juke Joint Joseph as a Guardian Angel

Prayers and good wishes for Joey in his new room/home with you. If he was getting used to the vet and staff so soon, he may come around.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

OHHHHHHH, what wonderful news!!! Welcome HOME, Joey! You're set for life now!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Joey, you don't know it yet, but you are going to live in the best kitty home EVER! The Found Cat Hotel is the place to be if you're a cat.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Although the Vet assistants could not touch him and had to put his food in with an attachment that gently dropped his plate.
    After a scray ride home in snow where they had to brake a few times Joey was angry and scared
    Hopefully we will have somewhat less Angry Joey photos soon.