Thread: Sky!!!

Sky!!!

Oh my gosh Sky, you're so pretty! What a nice color! Congrats on being POTD!
    I hope you have a nice day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Pretty Sky, how wonderful that you came to trust your devoted family and spend lots of time uncaged, enjoying their attentions! And that you know tricks is impressive . . . surely talking will be easy for you to master, eventually. Hope your POTD celebration is fun and wishing you many years delighting those that adore you!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Beautiful blue Sky!

Hi Sky! Happy Pet of the Day to you! What a beautiful "sky blue" Budgie girl you are, Sky! I had a blue Budgie as a child named Bobby, and like you, he was such a sweetheart, so meeting you today was an extra special treat! What an amazing transformation you've made since finding your forever family, sweetheart; from a mistrusting and skittish skeptic, to the most joyful, confidant, trusting Budgie on the planet! Just goes to show you how far a little time, patience and lots of love can go in helping to heal a wounded spirit, and we give great thanks to your person for her/his unwavering devotion to one most deserving creature! You sure are living the good life now, Sky, even enjoying unlimited air/floor time, hehe, and better than that, all the love your heart can hold; doesn't get much better than that!
    How lucky you family is, Sky, having a best feathered friend as sweet and smart and loving as you in their lives, and I hope you all are blessed with many, many more wonderful years together!
    Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you, beautiful Sky! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of pampering, being treated to all your heart desires!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sky what a lovely girl you are!!!

You are as pretty as the sky on a summer day!!! I could not help but smile at your wonderful pictures. What fun it must be to have you for a friend. Please thank your family for shairing you with us. I hope you are all enjoying a wonderful day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Sky,

You are a very beautiful girl & it's a pleasure to meet you today. It's wonderful to read
    how much you have learned to trust your human caregiver. They love you very much.
    It is a treat to offer my congratulations on your special day as our special PET OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

OMG, I think it's a beautiful pet!

A good composition of colored feathers. The blue color in your pet is amazing, making a gradient with the white color (like a sky too). And, in these photos, Sky looks like a smiling and happy bird! And, of course, looks like a sky! heuheuehe..

So beautiful! Very nice photos!

What a GORGEOUS girl you are Sky. My Destiny welcomes you on being POTD. She was also POTD back in 2011.

Such beautiful pictures of you too.

Leslie and her Fids

Destiny, Peppy, Maddie, Criss, Bubba, Veste, Gump, Limelite the Keets
    Domino the Rabbit
    Shadow the Toy Poodle
    and the Four Unnamed Bettas