View Poll Results: Rate Midna for cuteness! (1=least - 10=most)

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll

5 83.33%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

1 16.67%

Thread: Midna (The Albino Ferret)

Midna (The Albino Ferret)

I didn't see a post for Midna yet so here it is!

I'm Midna's 'Mom' feel free to ask questions.

Precious Midna!

Hi Midna's Mom! Happy Pet of the Day to you and your adorable, sweet baby girl Midna! Of course I gave her a "10" for cuteness! I can't imagine why anyone would NOT want a beautiful, snow white, ruby eyed sweetheart like you, Midna! But no matter, because you couldn't have hoped for a happier, more loving forever home, complete with 2 Ferret brothers! I've never been mom to a Ferret, but have always been enchanted by your playfulness, your goofy antics, your sweet and loving ways! And you know, Midna, in you your family has been blessed with the best!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetie pie! I so enjoyed reading all about your happy life, and just how much you mean to your family, human and furry!
    I hope you and your Ferret siblings are all enjoying your much deserved day in the spotlight, making mischief, creating havoc, being treated to all your big, beautiful heart desires and more!
    Lots of love, cuddles and smoochies to you, precious Midna, and to your furry sibs, too! Long and happy life to you, sweet baby girl!!!
    P.S...Are you one of those sock loving Ferrets?

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Midna the Albino Ferret!

Happy Pet of the Day to you Midna, you adorable Ferret girl! You get a BIG "10" for cuteness! I can't imagine why anyone would NOT want a beautiful, snow white, ruby eyed sweetheart like you, Midna! But no matter, because you couldn't have hoped for a happier, more loving forever home, complete with 2 Ferret brothers! I've never been mom to a Ferret, but have always been enchanted by your playfulness, your goofy antics, your sweet and loving ways (READ: "cuddle pile)! And you know, Midna, in you your family has been blessed with the best!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetie pie! I so enjoyed reading all about your happy life, and just how much you mean to your family, human and furry! What wonderful memories you and your family will be making over the many years to come!
    I hope you and your Ferret siblings are all enjoying your much deserved day in the spotlight, cutie pie; making mischief, creating havoc, being treated to all your big, beautiful heart desires and more!
    Lots of love, cuddles and smoochies to you, precious Midna, and to your furry sibs, too! Long and happy life to you, sweet baby girl!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Quote Originally Posted by tatsxxx11 View Post
    Midna is still teething so it's hard to tell if she just likes chewing on things or if she likes to eat cloth like her silver and panda coated brother, Link, does. She destroyed the hamock her brothers used to sleep in on the first day!

Midna, on a scale of one to ten for cuteness, you get a 10 from me! I don't know much about ferrets, but it sounds like you are a smart and busy girl, keeping up with your two brothers And at the end of the day, it is time to rest together! Whew! Your people must get loads of smiles and laughter from watching you all have fun. So I hope you and the two brothers are having a wonderful day of celebration! Happy Pet of the Day to you, Miss Midna!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congrats on being POTD Midna!! You are such a cute little ferret! How do you like these Michigan winters? Do you get to play in the snow?
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Happy Pet of the Day to you, Miss Midna!
    Thanks for stopping by and wishing Midna a happy PotD!

Quote Originally Posted by ramanth View Post
    Congrats on being POTD Midna!! You are such a cute little ferret! How do you like these Michigan winters? Do you get to play in the snow?
    She hasn't been outside to see the snow yet. We may or may not try that next year. (I'm feeling a little over protective and paranoid about that!)

Midna you certainly get a big 10 from me too!!! The Adorable meter is off the charts where you are concerned!!!

I loved seeing your sweet picture and reading about you. I wonder what you dream of in your little ferret dreams? I hope they are happy dreams.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!

Keito, thank you for sharing your precious baby with us today!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by momoffuzzyfaces View Post
    Keito, thank you for sharing your precious baby with us today!!!
    Thanks for stopping by to wish us a happy PotD! (I love the kitties in your signature!)

You definately get a 10 for cuteness Midna!!! I bet you're a lot of fun! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Blog Entries
    I see a brown rabbit named Linda as POTD. I am not seeing an albino ferret??

Midna was yesterday's Pet of the Day!
    I've Been Frosted

Blog Entries
    Thanks so much Karen, I'm havin' a pretty strange day so far. At least Mia and Spicy are havin' a good one