Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's Sam-I-Am!

It's Sam-I-Am!

Dearest handsome Sam-I-Am, what a gorgeous Orangie Manx kitty you are! And you are so loved by and so loving to your special Purrrrson, helping her so much when she is overwhelmed by depression. Your devotion to her is touching and sweet. What a wonderful fellow you are! You keep her company and make her smile every day with all your tricks and your affection.

Congratulations, darling Sam-I-Am, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your Purrrrson and your whole family are enjoying a wonderful day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Sam-I-Am

Hello Sam, it's a pleasure to meet such a handsome boy as you. I enjoyed reading about you and am so glad you were given to the little girl many years ago. There's no doubt but that you are loved and treasured and I hope you all have many more years together. Yes, pets make our lives happier and fuller. I enjoyed all the pictures. Congrats on being COTD!

Sam - I - AM!! Oh YEAH!!!

Hello Sam - I - Am! What a gorgeous orangie you are. Such a big handsome fella with green eyes must be quite busy indeed, redecorating and mooching food. Ha ha haaa I really did enjoy reading about you and the silly fun things you do.

I'm so glad your human wrote about you for us. Meeting an Orange Manx is a special treat for folks, as your human has learned. I see you tackle combs as well as pens and pencils. Trying to give yourself a new hairdo perhaps? Snuggling up is a mandatory cat requirement, I'm so glad you do this with your human as well.

To your human: I am so pleased you have Sam in your life. I wonder if the first owner has any idea of the wonderful blessing she sent your way. Imagine if she could see him now, as Cat of the Day!

Good Morning Precious Sam I Am
    What a Handsome Orangie you are.

We are happy to hear you were rescued as a kitten
    and in turn you are taking such good care of your human
    Always wanting to be near your person by day
    and cuddling and keeping them safe at night
    you have grown into a big beautiful affectionate boy.

You sound very smart to learning all those tricks your person taught you
    I also have a little one that like to redecorate the floor They are so helpful

Happy Cat of the Day to you SAM I AM
    May you and your family have many many more happy healthy years taking care of each other

It is no wonder that you were the Kitty on the Spot to help your Best Friend with always the most loving of Cats , My Michael Angel, Miquelito and Mickey Fluffy Tail are always there if I am sad.

You are such a purrfect Cat Sam-I-Am , you are there to keep your Guardian from working too hard by grabbing her pens , and you keep your Furr Ever Home loose by all your crazy Orange antics!!!

Michael Angel, Miquelito , Mickey and Monroe Fluffy Tails are all sending
    their offical Owesome Orange MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Owesome Orange Cat of the Day Super Sam-I-Am!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Sam-I-Am, so orange and sweet
    Cat of the Day I'm happy to meet!

Okay, I'll stop - I wanted to come up with a Dr. Seuss style post for Sam-I-Am, but I'm not good at it. (Mayor Karen is!) But oh, sweet orangey Sam, with just one freckle on your cute nose! How wonderful that you came home and have been such a joyful, wonderful companion to your young person! You give her smiles and happy moments with your many skills, and you share your love and comfort when she needs that. You are so very handsome, I would love to give you tons of petting, lovies and HUGS today! Happy Cat of the Day to you, dearest Sam!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

The sweetest orange boy, ever!

Oh Sam, how sweet are YOU!?? I think you might just be the sweetest kitty boy, ever, in my estimation. You are a lover boy and a best friend. I really enjoyed reading your story. I think you won the jackpot when finding this loving meowmie and family.

I hope you enjoy your special day today.

You are loved, that is for sure.

Sweet Sam

He looks so much like my orange kitty Caramel. What a beautiful and special kitty for a special little girl! You were meant to be together and I pray you will be there for each other for many years to come. My cats were my best friends when I was a little girl and they still are now (almost 50!) - no offense to the human beings in my life, I just prefer animals. They do give us so much unconditional love and make us feel so privileged to be there to take care of them and they show us so much gratitude for the smallest things. Depression is very hard to deal with, and a very common disease for so many, especially in the world today - our furry families DO help us deal with the trials and tribulations of life no doubt about it. Enjoy your long life together and bless your mom for taking such good care of both of you.
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!

Blog Entries
    We are so glad that Sam I Am is COTD today!! Sam is wonderful and so are you Darling Peace and love

Sam the lifesaver!

Happy Cat of the Day to you, precious Sam, and to your dear young lady as well! What a heaven sent angel you were, Sam-I-Am! Nothing compares with the unconditional, quiet love of an animal companion to help heal a wounded spirit. But you did more than that, Sam, you saved a life! It was no doubt providence that your young lady's mom would accomplish the impossible, finding a "free" Manx! You may have been first promised to another, but even your former guardian knew it was meant to be that you and your lady would be together, best friends for life! I can only imagine the joy your young lady felt that Halloween night when she realized that the best "treat" a person in need could ever hope for was hiding beneath that couch! How lucky you two are to have known each other's love and devotion these many years, and I hope for you both, many, many more wonderful years of shared love and devoted companionship!
    Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, Sam! I just know your family will be pulling out all the stops today!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Sam-I-Am!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sam-I-Am what a stunning fellow you are!!!

I love orangie cats! There is just something magical about them. I can see you are a special treasure to be sure!!! Please thank your family for shairing you with us. Your story certainly warmed my heart. I totally know how special you are to your young lady. My cats give me a reason to get out of bed in the morning. There is just something so wonderful about having a fuzzy face as a friend. I hope you and your family are having a wonderfully fun day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

originally posted at 9:47 Sunday
    (When I first posted my comments, I looked for a Thread for Sam-I-Am but did not see one so I started one. As soon as I posted, I saw Thread of 9:44 of phesina so I'm re-posting here)

Hello Sam, it's a pleasure to meet such a handsome boy as you. I enjoyed reading about you and am so glad you were given to the little girl many years ago. There's no doubt but that you are loved and treasured and I hope you all have many more years together. Yes, pets make our lives happier and fuller. I enjoyed all the pictures. Congrats on being COTD!

Hello sweet Sam I Am,

You are a picture of perfection, from your little pink nose down to your little pink toes.
    I would let you decorate my house anyway you wanted. LOL Thank your person for sharing your
    story & pictures sweetie. Congratulations on being our honored CAT OF THE DAY.Gentle hugs &
    sweet tiny kisses for your sweet fuzzy head.xoxoxo
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Congrats on being COTD, Sam-I-Am!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Sam-I-Am, you're such a handsome orange boy and I'm sure that you also have a wonderful personality too. Your story was so heartwarming to me because you helped save a little girls life. Congrats on being COTD!!!