Thread: Amigo

Hybrid View

Amigo

Hi Amigo, I'm glad you were rescued, and I see you returned the favor to your person. A very happy DOTD to you.
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

You're a very handsome boy Amigo!!! I'm glad you ended up in a good home. It seems you are very much loved.
    Congrats on being DOTD! I hope this is a special day for you and your human!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Precious Amigo!

Hi Amigo! Happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful boy!
    What a hunky-handsome, simply irresistible boy you are, Amigo; that striking white coat, those sparkling blue eyes, are gorgeous, and OH, that SMILE! And you couldn't be more perfectly named, Amigo, for you embody all that it means to be a friend, a best friend! We can't thank your person enough for rescuing you after too, too many years of unconscionable abuse and neglect, one most deserving doggie! And in doing so, she/he was rescued as well! What a heaven sent angel you were, Amigo, and how lucky you and your proud person are to have one another to love and lean on, best friends and soul mates for life!
    Great thanks to your person for sharing your and her/his very touching, most inspirational story with us all! It was a joy meeting you today, Amigo, having the chance to pay tribute to you and all that you mean to your person!
    Hope you're enjoying your well earned "top dog" status, being spoiled rotten, and here's to many, many more happy years for you and your person!
    Lots of love, big hugs, and sloppy smooches to you, precious Amigo!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Amigo,

I know a winner when I see one, and you are a special boy if ever I saw one. I am so glad
    you were adopted into a wonderful family where you are loved & appreciated. I am sending lots of cyber
    hugs & kisses to you sweet fella to celebrate being chosen as our very special DOG OF THE DAY.
    Wishing you a long, healthy & happy life with your person.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Friend and saviour...

So many times it is they who save us. I say time and again... We are THEIR mission.

What a wonderful friend and savour you are Amigo !

Love lots... Hug even more....
    Love is more than proximity.... its part of the fabric of our souls... We are their Mission.

Freebie Digital Graphics http://snowdropslighthouse.blogspot.com/

Blog Entries
    Where to begin? Amigo is SO wonderful. What a sweetheart, so glad ya'll found one another. I love Amigo too, one glance at his brilliant face was instant love Awww love to u and your whole family, Adios Amigo, love you and your name muchacho