Thread: It is ONE YEAR TODAY..

It is ONE YEAR TODAY..

the anniversary of the passing of my sweet ELLIE-MAE, i cannot believe it is a whole year, the dear wee girl who fought her best to stay with us, and was such a lively little character, i miss you so sweet girl, you are forever in my heart, and will never be forgotten, i hope you are having a great time at the rainbow bridge, and letting Ash know you are still the boss, I miss my wee girl, who was so sensitive, she knew when i was not well and was the only one of my cats who would comfort me, i so wish she was here today to help me through the tough time at the moment,but you are always in my heart wee girl, i love you so much and miss you always.

i have shared some pictures of my girl ,most of them before she became ill, she was such a gorgeous pretty girl.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ella being cute.JPG 
Views:	98 
Size:	347.7 KB 
ID:	55874   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Onge blankie.JPG 
Views:	105 
Size:	858.5 KB 
ID:	55875   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ellie mae looking up.JPG 
Views:	78 
Size:	890.1 KB 
ID:	55876   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ell in bath 01.JPG 
Views:	96 
Size:	913.8 KB 
ID:	55877   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ellie 2 on back sleeping cute.JPG 
Views:	75 
Size:	854.5 KB 
ID:	55878  

Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Dear Carole, my deepest sympathy to you on this sad anniversary, and thank you for the lovely pictures. How beautiful Ellie-Mae was - still is, at the Bridge, and with her glorious wings now too!

And she is such a good, loving friend to you.. She is with you always, by your side and in your heart, in all the good times and bad. When you feel down the most, think of her comforting you with her special purr, as you know she is doing. The love that you and she share is eternal, and she will welcome you Home.. One Fine Day..

My own recent Bridge babies Lavinia and Sydney are telling me just how much Ellie-Mae is thinking of you and sending special love on this special day. They send their love along too.

God bless, and love from us all,
    Pat and cats
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

She lives forever in your heart, and we are sure she is having a grand time up at the Rainbow Bridge, I promise!
    I've Been Frosted

The time goes so fast yet feels like yesterday. {{hugs}} Such a beautiful little girl.

Carole, I cannot believe either it is a year today since Ellie-Mae left you.

Thank you for the pictures. She shows how very loved she was, and I know she is watching over you and sending love back.

{{{hugs}}}
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Thank you all for your kind words and pat your words brought tears to my eyes,been having a rough day today,and wish my Ellie was here,but I am trying to remember the lovely times we shared and do what you said pat,she was such a special wee girl.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

It is a sad anniversary to know that our Dear Cats are not there in purrson to love us.
    It is sad that their life span is so short and that in your time we will lose our treasured ones.
    Ellie Mae Angel will visit you and aways be your special Friend and has found a place in Paradise where you can be together in love.
    On your One Fine Day
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS