Thread: Beautiful Hershey girl!

Beautiful Hershey girl!

Hello there, Hershey! What a beautiful girl you are. It sounds like you are very sweet and you got lucky with your family! Enjoy your day pretty girl. Congratulations on being the most deserving dog of the day! Hugs and kisses to you across the miles.
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

You're a beauty Hershey!!! I love chocolate puppies! Congrats on being DOTD! Have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

What a beautiful gentle soul you have Hershey! Enjoy being Dog of the day!
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi

Hershey!

My - your coloring is just like a Hershey Bar - lol! You are so cute...I can look into your eyes and see that you are a sweet girl! Enjoy being Dog of the Day, Hershey!

Sweet Hershey!

Hi Hershey! Happy Dog of the Day to you!
    What a sweet and yummy, irresistible chocolate Pittie girl you are, Hershey! I must say, you look quite fetching in that pink tutu with matching collar! What a doll! And true to your name, you're as sweet and loving as they come, a gentle giant with a heart of pure gold! You had quite a scary start at life, Hershey, but thanks to your human Mommy you pulled through! What a very special bond you and she forged that day, a bond of love and unwavering devotion that can never be broken!

You are the ultimate ambassador for Pitties near and far, Hershey, a friend to ALL, and all who are lucky enough to cross your path, truly blessed! What a joy you are to your family, sweetheart! They are one lucky lot, having a furkid, a best friend, as beautiful (inside and out) as you! You're the best!
    Hope you're enjoying an extra special, fun filled day in the spotlight, sweet baby girl, celebrating to the max with your little people, kitty pals and parents; being treated to all your heart desires and more!
    Lots of love, big hugs and smoochies to you, beautiful Hershey, our very special and most deserving honoree!
    (LOVE your pics!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Hershey,

What a sweet & beautiful little chocolate drop you are sweetie. My favorite candy bar.
    I am so glad your person was there as you were born and helped you get your breathing regulated.
    Sounds like you are a treasured part of your family & that's just as it should be. Congrats going
    out to you today for being chosen for honors as our pretty DOG OF THE DAY, Hugs & kisses
    just for you sweet baby girl.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Beautiful Girl !

What a beautiful Girl you are.

You were brought alive into this world with love and you are determind to give that love back to any and all.

Happy Beautiful Girl !
    Love is more than proximity.... its part of the fabric of our souls... We are their Mission.

Freebie Digital Graphics http://snowdropslighthouse.blogspot.com/