Thread: Hunter Maximilian

Hunter Maximilian

Good Morning Maximilian! You have such intensity in the gaze in your picture - is something being stalked? I'm pretty familiar with that gaze - we have a huntress at home, too!

Well, you have handsome markings and it sounds as if you're quite the provider, dear Max! I hope you enjoy your special day - have a COTD party and invite the whole neighborhood! Have a wonderful day!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Hi Max-I take it for granted that's what they call you, Maximilian being a very appropriate but also a very long name for a handsome tuxie boy. So you are the hunter and make sure your family has enough to eat? That is very good of you although I am not sure that the mousies and birdies see it that way.
    Congratulations-herzlichen Glückwunsch

Maximilian you look like a good hunter you have such intense eyes.
    And as we humans are so useless at doing things like catching our own food you have to be our mentor and show us just how the art of catching elusive prey is done.

You love your home and your family and as you have no credit cards or money bringing home food is the only way that you can give back something tangible to your family to show that you appreciate your Furrever Home.
    Besides of course the love and companionship that you bring to your loved ones.

We Lucky Found Hotel Cats have hunters amongst us, and cannot understand why our Dad is upset when we do when we do naturally. SAfter all our steaks come from somewhere!!!
    WE are sending our Best MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWS To Our Fellow Handsome Tuxedo Cat , Maximilian the Mighty.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries
    Maximillian seems to feel the need to show his appreciation with dead dudes. Cats can be weird that way. Max is so delightful and a wonder to behold! So glad he has a splendid family to watch over him. Magical COTD, peace and love

Dearest Maximilian, what a gorgeous Tuxedo boy you are, with your white mustache and black nosie and those pale-green eyes gazing intently out at me. You are quite devoted to your young Purrrrson, aren't you, making sure he/she feeds you when you decide it's feeding time. It sounds like you don't really need to go out to hunt for your food! Clearly you live in a wonderful home full of love that you and your family share.

Congratulations, darling Maximilian, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope that you and your family are all enjoying a wonderful day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Maximilian the Magnificent!

Max - you are such a cool kitty...and I love your beautiful green eyes!
    Enjoy being Cat of the Day!

Maximilian what a charming fellow you are!!!

I loved seeing your pictures and reading about you today. Your green eyes are just beautiful. It must be lots of fun having you for a friend. Please thank you family for shairing you with us. I bet you don't let things get boring at your home, now do you?

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're very handsome Maximillian! Eek, no mice in the house! Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hello, Maximillian! You look very nice in your tuxedo coat! What a handsome kitty you are, with your white whiskers and your beautiful green eyes! How sweet that you and your person have a daily routine together Happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful Maximillian!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello Maximillian,

What a great regal name for such a handsome kitty like yourself.
    Sounds like you have the family routine down pat. It's nice to have staff that
    are so organized. Happy CAT OF THE DAY sweet Prince. Pets & lovies to you
    on your special day.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Marvelous Maximillian!

Hi Maximillian in Germany! Happy Cat of the Day!
    What a beautiful boy you are, so hunky-handsome, and quite the stealth and accomplished hunter, we hear! No, not much fun for we humans, finding those surprise "gifts" on our doorsteps! But have no fears, Max! Despite our *squeals* we are most grateful for your expressions of love, your thoughtfulness!
    You are one extra special boy, Maximillian, and your family so very lucky to have a sweet and loving, most giving best furkid in you!!!
    I hope you're enjoying your big day on center stage, sweetheart, being pampered to pieces and loved to the "max!" You sure deserve it!
    Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Maximillian!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Maximillian, you are so handsome in your tuxedo. A great hunter too. Congrats on being COTD.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Happy Cat of the Day to you handsome Maximillian
    with those beautiful green eyes.
    I have a weakness for tuxies
    It is good that you have your staff trained so well.
    Mine wakes me up when he's hungry
    at least you wait for your human to wake up first

It must be nice knowing when you get home from school this
    beautiful boy will be waiting there to greet you at the door!

May everyday be Cat of the Day for you Sweet Max.
    We would love to see more pictures of you.
    Maybe you can ask your people to join Pet talk