Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Meet Peggy! (Does anyone remember her?)

My goodness we remember Pretty Peggy the Independent Cat who loves being outdoors.
    It is so good to see you Miss Peggy and when you go outdoors exploring you have several Awesome Angels with you seeing new places!!!
    Please do not be a stranger Miss Peggy we missed you so much!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I, too, remember Peggy

Great photography job! I remember her as a kitten. She was adorable and still is! Thanks for sharing your lovely photographs with us. Keep it up! You are a terrific photographer. Have you considered doing it for a living? Or publishing some of them?

She is still lovely as can be! Of coarse I remember her and have wondered about her several times. You took some breath taking pictures of her, your Mom will be thrilled with those!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Can't say for sure that I remember her but she's a pretty cat, just love the colours.
    Not Photogenic-?? Oh my gosh, I just love the pictures , her green eyes look like emeralds-- I think she's a real star--- Thanks for sharing these awesome pictures Kirsten.
    Asiel

I've been frosted--- thank you Cassie'smom

I've been Boo'd----

Sure we remember Peggy and so i finally see an unphotogenic cat another proof that there is no such animal
    Kirsten, have you ever thought about advertising for pet portrait photography. I think many people would be happy to have such wonderful pictures of their pets.

Yes, I sure do remember Peggy. She's beautiful and so are her pictures.

What a beautiful cat! Unphotogenic?? I think not!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

I'm really surprised that so many of you still remember Peggy! I wish my mom would speak English so she could read all your comments about her, it would make her happy.

Gary, it's good to know that there are always several cat angels by her side when she's outdoors, I'm sure they're doing a great job protecting her.

Barbara, sasvermont and happylabs; I wish my health was better so I could try starting something like that, but it's just not possible.

Of course I remember you, Peggy. It's so wonderful to see you again. Your pictures are extraordinary and I can almost hear you purring. I'm sending you lots and lots of lovies Please come and see us again very soon?

Kirsten, you have done it again! Thank you so very much for bringing beautiful Peggy by for a most welcomed visit.
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Quote Originally Posted by momcat View Post
    Of course I remember you, Peggy. It's so wonderful to see you again. Your pictures are extraordinary and I can almost hear you purring. I'm sending you lots and lots of lovies Please come and see us again very soon?

Kirsten, you have done it again! Thank you so very much for bringing beautiful Peggy by for a most welcomed visit.
    I'm going to catsit her (and Dino, too) later this month so I'm sure I can take some more pictures of her.

Peggy is still as beautiful as I remember her. You are truly a talented photographer (which I've told you a thousand times)