Thread: Yet ANOTHER new grandpuppy!!!

Hybrid View

Yet ANOTHER new grandpuppy!!!

I posted about this on Facebook but I have not posted here. My son and his wife who have Comet the Yellow lab, just got a Chocolate Lab Puppy last Saturday.

I knew he would be adorable but when I went to their home to see the pup I just squealed like a little girl! You truly forget how small and adorable they are.

His name is Bruce and he is a full Chocolate Lab, about 8 weeks old. At first Comet was not very happy about the pup and he was a little aggressive but it took less than a day for them to become best of buddies.

They are so adorable together. Comet tries to give his toys and bones to Bruce. He pushes them against him and it is sweeter than sweet! They share bones and toys and the pup will BARK at Comet if he wants something.

So who wants to see a photo?!? I just have one here on my work computer.

Name:  bruce.JPG
Views: 78
Size:  111.6 KB

I saw this on fb! Hi, Bruce, adorable little guy! *melt from cuteness*

And hi, Comet, cousin Zoey and hi, Mama Kitty, Tink and Buddy !
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Oh My Goodness! I want more... more pics of the chocolate baby.. and his big brother. I'm so glad they're friends already. That sounds so sweet that Comet tries to give Bruce his toys. What an adorable puppy and sweet adult Comet dog!! No wonder you squealed when you saw the new puppy LOL.

OMG, more photos please!! And I just love his name (my boyfriends name is Bruce!).
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Are there words?....absolutely adorable!

Awww, so cute, and definitely squeal-worthy! Thanks for sharing him!
    I've Been Frosted