Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pretty, pretty Punkin

Pretty, pretty Punkin

Sweet Punkin, what a lovely kitty girl you are. And one and a half year- that is just the purfect age between kittenhood and being the gentle lady you sure will develop into.
    I am glad that your mom has you to comfort her after she lost her husband in a tragical way. And you are tender and sweet which she needs- but you also make her laugh when you shake Da Birdie. BTW Orion does that too and it looks very cute.
    We send you tummy rubs to your adorable calico tummy and wish you a long and healthy life.

Wow Punkin you are so awesome! Not only are you beautiful but you are so entertaining! I am so sorry for your person's loss after 50 years -amazing! It is clear that you are bringing so much happiness, love and companionship into her life. You are both so lucky! I loved all your pictures especially the one of you in the fridge! Were you looking for your dinner?!? I have never had a cat do that before! I am so happy that you were nominated and selected to be today's Cat of the Day. Congratulations!!!

Punkin

I can certainly understand the special bond you share with Punkin; I too am widowed and look forward to coming home from work to my kitties every day. Punkin has a beautiful coat; such pretty colors. I am really glad you found each other; she will continue to be your best friend all your lives, and I wish Punkin a very happy COTD today; she deserves it for being such a devoted companion to you.

Dearest beautiful Punkin, what an utterly gorgeous girl you are with your calico-tabby markings and coloring! And what a sweetie, too.. so devoted to your Purrrson, comforting her in the loss of her dear husband and partner of more than 50 years.

What a fine friend you are.. keeping her company wherever she goes at home, entertaining her with your games and playing, giving her love bites and having her rub your tummy. You and she love and need each other so very much! You are a special kitty indeed.

Congratulations, darling Punkin, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your Purrrson are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and tummy rubs and love bites and all your favorite treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

We are so amazed Punkin , you are the boss of your house if you get to look in the refrigerator and choose your snacks and meals for the day ahead, not even we at the Found Cat Hotel have fridge privileges!!!
    There should be just a bit more meat , cheese and deli on hand though.

You are such a Classic Caramel Tabby Cat Punkin, a true beauty and quite the Lucky Cat to find a Great FurrEver Home.

We Found Hotel Cats wish we could fridge surf with you Punkin and are sending Our Nicest MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Cat Of The Day Pretty Punkin!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hello Punkin, it's a pleasure to meet you. Wow! You are so pretty!! I love all your colors. I enjoyed reading about you and how sweet and loving and playful you are with your human. I'm sure you are a wonderful friend and companion to her especially since the loss of her husband. I hope you two have many years together and I enjoyed all the pictures. Congrats on being COTD!

Purr-fect Punkin!

Punkin, you are beautiful and smart! And a little mischievous, too -- looking in the refrigerator for your favorite food! How wonderful that you are helping your mum after her very sad loss. Cassie thinks you are doing exactly right by sitting on mum's clothes before she dresses for the day. Sometimes our humans do have to leave the house but when their clothes have been sat on, they take a little of us with them, don't they! I would love to stroke your beautiful silky coat, so I hope your mum will give you some extra petting and kisses for me today. Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you, wonderful sweet Punkin!

P.S., could you please mew to your mum to register for PT so we can stay in touch with mum and you.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Precious Punkin, how wonderful to see you chosen as Cat of the Day and to read all about you. Of course you would be wonderful and great company at any time, darling girl, but what a blessing and a comfort you are to your loving purrson at this time.

It would be wonderful if you could join Pet Talk Punkin and send us more photos of your precious fur-self!

I hope you both have many years of fun together.

Pretty Punkin!

Oh Punkin - you are too cute! I love your pics - I can tell that you bring a lot of happiness and love to your human mama...
    Enjoy being Cat of the Day!

Punkin what charming character you are!!!

All that and beautiful too!!! It sounds like you are quite a help around the house, making sure your mommy gets the laundry done and gives your tummy rubs and plays birdie with you. You are a great treasure for sure. Please thank her for shairing you with us. I am smiling just from seeing your pictures. I can imagine the smiles you give her in purrson every day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Congrats Punkin on being COTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello Punkin,

Oh, I loved reading about you today Punkin. You really sound like a real character, Sweet but spunky too.
    If ever two souls were meant to be together, you & your human mama are it. I love your beautiful coloring and
    enjoyed seeing all of your cute pictures too. Congratulations on being chosen for honors as our CAT OF THE DAY.
    Wishing you & your person a long, happy & healthy life together.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Precious Punkin!

Oh Punkin, you are too precious for words, sweetheart, a beauty inside and out! Reading all about your happy life, of the love and joy you bring to your Mommy's life each and every day, was the perfect ending to my day. And oh, your pics had me either laughing out loud, or relegated to a pile of heart melted mush! (I too have had kitties who would try to sneak into the frig, and dryer!)

Bless you Punkin, for being there for your Mommy during a most difficult time; bringing joy to her days, comforting her and loving her so completely! You're a furry angel, Punkin, and your Mommy so very lucky to have a furkid, a beautiful best friend and loving companion, in you!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet baby girl! Wising for you and your Mommy, a very special day of celebration, and many, many more wonderful years together!
    Lots of love, hugs and little kisses to you, precious Punkin, our very special and most deserving honoree!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    I loved seein' Punkin as COTD! Surely you were meant for one another as Lizbud said. You are perfect companions for one another and Punkin certainly has the prettiest coat, like , ever Hope ya'll enjoy a long and lovely life, lotsa hugs Please forward a big smooch to Punkin for us on her special day!

We thank you! We are new to Pet Talk and we are happy to join. love, Punkin

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara View Post
    Sweet Punkin, what a lovely kitty girl you are. And one and a half year- that is just the purfect age between kittenhood and being the gentle lady you sure will develop into.
    I am glad that your mom has you to comfort her after she lost her husband in a tragical way. And you are tender and sweet which she needs- but you also make her laugh when you shake Da Birdie. BTW Orion does that too and it looks very cute.
    We send you tummy rubs to your adorable calico tummy and wish you a long and healthy life.