Thread: Kiba

Kiba

Kiba, you are very photogenic! I had a corn snake named Sly many decades ago. Your markings are very attractive, and hope you won't be lost again. Your devoted guardian made a wise and good choice in selecting you, and may you both enjoy many delightful years together. Happy POTD!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Blog Entries

Kiba

I am sorry to hear about you allergies, but you have most certainly picked the most wonderful snake! Kiba is wonderful! You are quite right as well to never underestimate the IQ of Kiba. Just when you think you have her#... guess again. great POTD. Peace and love

Beautiful Kiba!

Hi Kiba! Happy Pet of the Day to you!!!
    What a stunning Corn snake you are, Kiba, cloaked in that gorgeous golden skin, with those distinctive markings, and oh, what a sweet face! (I do believe you're puckering up for a kiss in that top photo!)
    I'm so sorry that your human, due to allergies, had to surrender her beloved furry ones. I can only imagine how heartbreaking a decision that was. But while you may not be furry, perhaps not the choice for every pet lover, it's clear you were the perfect match for your person the perfect one to help fill that empty space in her/his heart, the perfect friend! And not only have you won over your person's heart, but the hearts of all you meet, including those former "non believers!" Now, just be sure to stay close, with no more great escapes...your human wants you around for a long, long time!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, Kiba! Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight, being spoiled and loved to the max!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You're a good looking boy Kiba! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Kiba, you are such a pretty cornsnake! Congrats on being POTD!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June