Thread: ms sweetie

Blog Entries

ms sweetie

dear sweetie.. you are a sweet white cat. and your special.. we all love you.. pat 20130113.0534
    i have been frosted by freedom

http://www.issop.com/cats/

Hi Sweetie, What a pretty little girl you are! I enjoyed reading about you and you really do sound "sweet" and loving. I hope all of you have many years together. Congrats on being COTD!

You Are A Sweetie

Happy COTD Miss Sweetie! What a beautiful girl you are too. I was COTD on Dec. 26, 2009 and I too am deaf. That just makes us special and our mommies and daddies love us even more. I'm spoiled rotten and I know you are too. Have a great day!
    Coconut (and her mom, Sharon)

Hey Sweetie,

You are a beautiful kitty. I have a cat that lies to paw my face and she almost hugs me. You and your family live near me in the Upstate. I hope you'll join the board.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Dearest little Sweetie, what a beautiful snow-white girl you are! You are very much loved by your Purrrsons, and so you should be. We are so glad that you and your siblings were rescued, and we hope they got wonderful homes like you did. We can tell that you make a gorgeous photographic model. You are full of energy, and we bet you are a champion wrestler. And it's such fun to play in the sooty fireplace!

And what a love bug you are! You love to be with your Purrson, and you let him/her know when it's bedtime by touching his/her right eye and sometimes even taking her/his glasses off. And you are a loving shoulder-rider, too. What a wonderful home full of shared love you live in!

Congratulations, darling Sweetie, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Simba and your whole family are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of lovies and fun and your favorite treats, maybe even some shredded zucchini.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Sweetie, you definitely live up to your name, not only in looks but also in behavior. I think it must be very touching when you take away those glasses to really be able to see your person's eye and touch it with your pawsie. Your own eyes are very special as well-you are a very beautiful girl.
    Enjoy your day with cuddling and playing and don't get too dirty

Hello, Sweetie, pretty girl! I loved reading about how you gently touch your purr-son's eye with your paw I hope you will have a wonderful day of celebrating YOU! Happy Cat of the Day to you, Sweetie girl!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

You are your siblings are so very fortunate to have won the stray Cat lottery and that you ended up in such a loving FurrEver Home , and will never have to worry about being cold or hungry again.
    You have just the sweetest little face and are so cute!!!

You look a lot like the Lady Cat that we are trying to rescue who may be a Momma Cat , we pray that we have as much luck as your Family had saving you from the outside world.

We are all sending you and your Cat Family the nicest MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWS For You and Your Families Human and Cat , to our Dearest Friend Sweetie^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Sweetie what a gorgeous girl you are!!!

I loved seeing your pictures and meeting you today!!! You brightened up my cold day!!! I bet it's lots of fun living with you. Please thank your family for shairing you with us.

Congratulations, Sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sweet Sweetie!

You are a real cutie, Sweetie! And you have huge ears - lol!
    Are you only deaf in one ear? The ear over the blue eye? I hope that you can hear from the other ear at least...
    Anyway, have a great time being Cat of the Day, Sweetie!

The beautiful Ms Sweetie!

Hi Sweetie! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart!
    What a dainty and demure, utterly lovable girl you are, Sweetie! Your snow white coat, those gorgeous bi-colored eyes of yours, take my breath away! But reading how you lovingly pull at your Mommy's glasses, patting her (right, hehe) eye gently with your paw, just melted my heart! Your Mommy sure hit the nail on the head when she named you! And while you may be unable to hear her loving words, there's no doubt you feel the love she holds in her heart for you with each longing glace, with each tender touch. I too have a Velcro kitty, one who can't bear to be far from me for more than a few minutes, and I have no doubt that you will forever stay just as sweet and loving and "needy" as you are now! What a lucky Mommy, having been picked by you to be her very special person (with Dad coming in a close second)!
    Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweet baby girl! I hope you and fursib Simba are enjoying a very happy Cat of the Day bash, being treated to all your heart desires, and more! You sure deserve it!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Sweetie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Sweetie,

You are a very pretty girl & a lucky one too. I am so happy to know what a wonderful
    family loves & cares for you. Congratulations little one on being chosen for special honors as
    our very special CAT OF THE DAY. Sending lots of gentle pets & kisses just for you.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by Momo View Post
    You are a real cutie, Sweetie! And you have huge ears - lol!
    Are you only deaf in one ear? The ear over the blue eye? I hope that you can hear from the other ear at least...
    Anyway, have a great time being Cat of the Day, Sweetie!

Hi, its Sweetie's purrson. She can't hear a thing. She's deaf in both ears. And yeah she does some big ones, lol. But she has definitely developed the sense of feeling vibrations. You can sneak up on her sometimes. But not all the time. Glad you enjoyed her.