Thread: Logging in to Pet Talk

Logging in to Pet Talk

I don't think this has anything to do with Pet Talk, but every few days it seems I have to sign in all over again. The site remembers my password, and I always check the "remember me" box. I then get 'invalid URL redirect'. I click on Forum and all is well. Facebook also asks me to name the place from where I am accessing it every so often.

It's happened with FaceBook - though that was after I ran Ccleaner and didn't uncheck a certain box.

Any idea why this might be happening?

Thanks!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by Catty1 View Post
    I don't think this has anything to do with Pet Talk, but every few days it seems I have to sign in all over again. The site remembers my password, and I always check the "remember me" box. I then get 'invalid URL redirect'. I click on Forum and all is well. Facebook also asks me to name the place from where I am accessing it every so often.

It's happened with FaceBook - though that was after I ran Ccleaner and didn't uncheck a certain box.

Any idea why this might be happening?

Thanks!
    Likely something with your browser accepting - and then forgetting - cookies. As Pet Talk and Facebook are entirely different entities on different servers, etc., the only they have in common is "cookies" to keep you logged in!
    I've Been Frosted