Thread: Hello from Ginger and me!

Hybrid View

Hello from Ginger and me!

So I finally got around to a formal introduction! I'm Jewel from Ontario Canada and I live with my family of 20 crested geckos, 1 leopard gecko, 9 snakes,and a collection of tarantulas. I was so very happy and honoured that Ginger was chosen as the Christmas Pet of the Day! I told her about her special day and gave her lots of kisses too. But I do that everyday so she probably didn't notice a difference. I'm still trying to find my way around here and trying to figure out how to start an album...I write poetry and spend a lot of time on Deviantart managing my poems...I was so very touched by the messages Ginger received on her special day. This is such a warm and loving website. If there's anything else you'd like to know, just ask.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ginger Santa 3.JPG 
Views:	90 
Size:	441.7 KB 
ID:	55858   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Christmas 2008.JPG 
Views:	86 
Size:	152.3 KB 
ID:	55859   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ginger Glitters 2.JPG 
Views:	83 
Size:	1.18 MB 
ID:	55860  

Aww, thanks for introducing yourself to the community! I am sure everyone remembers pretty Ginger! So glad you're sticking around here! The albums are under your profile page, let us know if you have any questions! That was one special Santa to have all the geckos on him for a photo!
    I've Been Frosted

Hello, Welcome to PetTalk. Do come back and post often. My pets are below and I'm in North Carolina.

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Welcome to you and your whole rather large family too. Somehow I missed Ginger's special day, but those pictures you posted are adorable.
    I'm Ellie and I live in Delaware with my Pomeranian Myndi - who by the way will be 17 next week. I recently (October) lost my little ShihTzu Sparky to heart failure. I live in a 3-generation (human) family, so my son's 2 cats are part of the 4-legged crew too.
    Looking forward to talking to you more, and of course, seeing many more pictures.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Welcome to PT! So glad to make your acquaintance(s)!

Mine is a one spoiled kitty household in Maryland. Have a great time chatting!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Thanks for the welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Pinot's Mom View Post
    Welcome to PT! So glad to make your acquaintance(s)!

Mine is a one spoiled kitty household in Maryland. Have a great time chatting!
    Hello and it's nice to meet you too! My geckos make up one spoiled household in Canada too.

Quote Originally Posted by pomtzu View Post
    Welcome to you and your whole rather large family too. Somehow I missed Ginger's special day, but those pictures you posted are adorable.
    I'm Ellie and I live in Delaware with my Pomeranian Myndi - who by the way will be 17 next week. I recently (October) lost my little ShihTzu Sparky to heart failure. I live in a 3-generation (human) family, so my son's 2 cats are part of the 4-legged crew too.
    Looking forward to talking to you more, and of course, seeing many more pictures.
    Thank-you Ellie, for your warm welcome! You have such an adorable furry family and my sincere condolences on the loss of little Sparky. I know how hard it is to lose a family member pet. I lost my best friend serpent-sister Tequila 4 years ago and I'm still grieving. But I know she's still around me and I know Sparky will stay close to you always. Happy Birthday to Myndi. I look forward to talking to you more too.

Quote Originally Posted by kaycountrygal View Post
    Hello, Welcome to PetTalk. Do come back and post often. My pets are below and I'm in North Carolina.
    [SIZE=4]Hello and thank-you for the welcome. It's nice to meet you and your furry family.[/SIZE]