And had a great laugh about it later on....

Again, it's about people and their cell phones.

In the last week or so I have noticed people who just cannot release the hold on their cell phones.

------------

I was waiting in line and a woman at the counter began to look for change in her purse...

(First of all, GET YOUR FRICKING MONEY READY BEFORE YOU GET TO THE CASHIER/TELLER.)

......struggle with switching hands because she would not let go of her phone - even tho the counter was right in front of her.

Another woman almost ran into me with her shopping basket when she couldn't make the turn at the end of the aisle.
She looked at me like I had tried to push her out of the way...She couldn't control her basket because of the phone in her hand.

And another woman, in front of me at the drug store, had to go digging into her jeans for money because - she didn't have her money ready and didn't want to put her phone on the counter.

She did have her keys and cell phone in hand but had to dig thru most of her pockets to find her money.....

------------

It's amazing how people are ready for a phone call, but can't do simple things because they are ready for a phone call!