Thread: Adorable Scamp!

Adorable Scamp!

Hi Scamper! A very happy Pet of the Day to you, and to your adorable furbro Skipper, too! You two make quite the precious pair! (lLove that shot of you two snuggling!)
    I hope you're well into a fun filled day of celebration, sweetheart, chowing down on some yummy peanut butter, climbing curtains, ambushing your human...being devious! You are one adorable rattie boy Scamper, and your person so very lucky to have two such sweet and cuddly, fun loving best furkids in you and Skipper! Oh, did I tell you how heart melting your photos are??? Thud!
    Thanks for the big smiles, sweetheart! Lots of love, cuddles and wee kisses to you adorable Scamp, and to brother Skipper, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Scamp what an adorable fellow you are!!!

Your precious pictures sure brightend up my gloomy cold day. You and your pal Skipper are like two little rays of sunshine. What fun it must be having you for pals!!! Please thank your loving human for shairing you with us today. I hope you are all having a most wonderfully fun day. I hope you get a bit of peanutbutter. (It's a fav of mine too)

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries
    Scamp is the cutest POTD! I love his silky, pink paws and adorable ears. Peanut butter eh? I do a few tricks meself fer some peanut butter! Scamp sounds so clever and I hope you have the best time enjoying the both of them! Hurrrray Scamp, peace and love

You're a cutie Scamp! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla