Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sad to say but Gregory is now an Angel

Sad to say but Gregory is now an Angel

He is the son of Big Terrance who I had TNRED last year. He was younger and more aggressive than Terrance and was not going to be put into a carrier.
    I have not seen Gregory in some time and was told by the people at the factory that a Cat had been run over. I checked with the SPCA and they confirmed that a Big Caramel Target Striped Tabby was gone.
    I liked Gregory a lot and always tried to keep his dish full and pet him when I could.
    He will love being an Angel with wings of Silver and Gold and travelling the World with Our Awesome Angels Army.
    I just wish that he had the FurrEver Home that he deserved , he is such a Good Cat.

I will miss you Terrance , and we will meet again in love.
    One Fine Day
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh, I am so sorry to read this sad news. Gregory, I will get to meet you in heaven, One Fine Day. (((HUGS))) to Catmandu who is a special friend to all stray kitties!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I am so sorry for your loss. ((hugs)) to you.

Oh, Gary, I am so very, very sorry. And so sorry that Gregory didn't get his Furrrever home first.

At least he knew the love he received from you, and now he is living whole and healthy and happy in eternal love. We will all join them .. One Fine Day..

Lavinia and Gregory Angels have already become good friends!

God bless you, Gary and all the cats (so many) around you, and bring you peace and comfort.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

So sorry to hear that, Gary.

Rest in peace handsome Gregory.

Rest in peace, Gregory, the hard life of a stray kitty now is over.
    I've Been Frosted

I'm sorry for your loss.
    Rest in peace sweet Gregory
    know you were loved and you will be missed.

Blog Entries

you might be gone

but your an angel kitty at the rainbow bridge and diane got up and welcomed you to the after life behind the curtain of life and is feeding you and the other kitties kitties treats and giving everyone of the kitties and big love hug too.. pat 20130116.0346
    i have been frosted by freedom

http://www.issop.com/cats/

Oh Gregory, why didn't you stay with Uncle Gary? But you lived life as you wanted. Enjoy the RB, big boy!

Sad to say but Gregory was a feral Cat and wanted his freedom as did Pouncer Roccalno Angel and Joey would broke escaped from the Found Cat Hotel.
    Terrance is getting more used to the Hotel now that he is older and I am going to try him in the cellar and then see how he copes with My Male Cats some of who he has issues with.
    Gregory will love being an Angel especially as he has such a fine Lady as Livonia to share Purradise with.
    Till we meet again Gregory.
    One Fine Day

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.

Sometimes, loving them from afar is as good as it gets. RIP, Gregory.

I'm sorry about Gregory. RIP, sweet kitty.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Gary, I'm so sorry to hear this. RIP sweet Gregory. Please take care. (((HUGS)))

I jsut wish I could have at least TNRED Gregory , then he may not have been roaming.
    Terrance has calmed down a lot and is my basement Cat and catches the mice!!
    Terrance is now in Prague with our Awesome Angels Army having the time of his life .
    Its a life that my Friend richly deserves.

I'm very sorry about Gregory.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla