Thread: 3 years ago today, Scooter Bug became an angel

3 years ago today, Scooter Bug became an angel

I just thought I would post this little memorial here.
    It was 3 years ago today, January 23rd, that my kitty left me and went to be an angel with my mom. I still miss him and have had several dreams about him, and have seen him several times while awake. I know he's still watching over me. I will be rejoicing on the day many years from now, when I will be reunited with my sweet snuggle kitty. Until then, I know that my mom is keeping Scooter Bug safe and loved.

Until that day... All my love.

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

They are always with us, we know that! Glad the happy memories are overwhelming the sadness by now.
    I've Been Frosted

Karen, it was hard today.
    We had to take Charlie kitty to the vet's office for an emergency visit... and it is the same vet where we too Scooter for his final trip. (Charlie is ok, just some medicine and he'll be okay)

Just a lot of raw emotion going into that clinic every time we go, since we took Oreo there for his final vet visit too. It's hard.

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016

I'm so sorry to hear that you lost your sweet ScooterBug. I've been off Pettalk for awhile and didn't know. Sometimes it's so hard and even more so with cats that we are extremely close with. I felt that way about my cat Jimmy. They are all so special but some find their way into the deepest parts of your heart. And I'd bet that Scooterbug is with you, especially today, in spirit and making sure all is well and safe with you and Charlie, Jinglebell and Jadie.

Thanks, Lara. I would also like to think that!
    It is so good to see you back around here. Thank you for the lovely comment about my sweet Scooter SnuggleBug.

I am so sorry, on this sad anniversary. May all your wonderful, happy memories comfort you.

The love that you and Scooter Bug share is eternal. You are together always, and he and your mother will greet you at the Bridge and welcome you home.. One Fine Day.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Scooter Bug's photo is in Our Awesome Angels Photo book and when he is not visiting you , hes with our Awesome Angel Army on their travels
    and hanging with his friends the Pet Talker Angels as we dine out.
    We have at the Ice Cream counter a mixture of flavors,
    Thats our Scooter Bug Angel blend.
    We love Scooter Bug Angel and you will meet again and Scooter Bug will have places where you can dine together in love.
    One Fine Day
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    {{{Hugs}}}Crystal. The hurt never completely goes away, does it, but One Fine Day, you will meet again.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

I remember when you lost your Scooter Bug. It was 6 months after I lost Taz and I cried just as hard for your loss. They are watching over us. I sometimes see a shadow out of the corner of my eye and feel that it is Taz.

Hugs to you!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Thanks everyone for remembering my special boy with me.
    He will always be in my heart, that is for certain.

It is always A very hard day to get through,the anniversary of our beloved fur babies passing to the rainbow bridge,my heart goes out to you,I try and think of the fun times,the things that made my fur baby special,it helps a little ,but the heart still aches,thinking of you,hugs
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️