Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hastings has won the battle

Hastings has won the battle

Hi sweet knight Hastings- you may not be a Norman kitty but you rather seem to be a relaxed Southern France purrson who likes the good life. And you have found it in Manchester where you get wonderful food and plenty things to lick at.
    If you feel ready to conquer other areas please come back to the continent- we would love to see these golden eyes gaze at us and hope your purrents give you a nosekissie of congratulations

Hastings you are so hansome! I can relate to your story a little because I found one of my kitties over the Internet and drove far and even took a ferry to get her! It was so worth it! You are not only so cute but sound like such a fun and sweet friend. Hope you enjoy your special day and your furever home! Congrats on being today's Cat of the Day!!!

What a handsome gray kitty you are, with those big gold eyes! I could count every hair in your fur, the picture is so good. Enjoy your special day, and playing in boxes.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

My goodness you are such a Great Little Cat of the Future Hastings for your New Guardians to travel to a foreign country and to go through all of the cost and expense to bring you home to be their Special Friend.

You certainly are going to be worth all that trouble and cost Hastings as you are such a Sweet Kitten and we pray that as you become a Fantastic Cat that we will see photo updates on you as you grow in Cat Hood, you are going to be a MagnfiCat!!!

All of My Found Hotel Cats are sending their Special MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS For Our Newest Cat Of The Future and Our Newest Cat Of The Day Happy Hastings!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

We knew the instant we saw his picture on the computer that he was the one. The only problem was - the breeder was 900 miles away, on the other side of France!

Call us crazy, but we made the decision to go and get him. We entered talks with the breeder and got his pet passport all sorted - nine weeks later, we drove over to get him. We haven't looked back since!

Hastings is full of fun, an excellent hunter, and loves licking things (Anything!) and adores boxes! He's really intelligent, and has learnt to open boxes and lids for food. He will also sit and stand on command. He loves to sit on us or be near us and will follow you from room to room. He's so fast - you can barely see him move! He's the best!
    Oh my goodness, Sir Hastings! What a beautiful Chartreux boy you are, with your plush blue coat and your golden eyes! I laughed when I read about all the things you are learning, like how to open a container of food, how to keep up with your people as they move from room to room, and any number of ways to have fun with a box I hope you will have a very long, happy and fun-filled life with your caring family! Could you please have them give you some petting from me to celebrate YOU -- Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet Hastings!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello Handsome Hastings, What a nice looking boy you are! I'd like to rub your fur; it looks so soft. I hope you have many years with your family. I enjoyed reading about you and seeing all the wonderful photos. Congrats on being COTD!

hi handsome

Hello beautiful Hastings, what a gorgeous royal silver-grey you are, with those mesmerizing topaz eyes.

Now and then, a few things are worth waiting for, worth making a lot of effort for, and worth travelling a lot of miles for - like you.

Enjoy your special COTDay and make sure you collect your favorite treatlet bits from your kind people before you go to sleep for the night.
    I have saved nine lives, but still not as much as they have saved me.

Dearest little handsome Hastings, what an absolutely fine-looking young Chartreux boy you are, with your plush grey fur and those stunning orange eyes! Is it any wonder that your Purrrrsons would travel 900 miles to another country to get you?!

You are so full of fun and curiosity and kitten energy, aren't you... a top-notch hunter, licker, AND box-opener and checker for food! You sit and stand on command, and you show how much you love your Purrrsons by sitting on them, keeping near them, and following them.. moving so quickly you're nearly invisible! And they love you dearly right back. What a wonderful Furrrever home you all have together!

Congratulation, darling Hastings, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your whole family are enjoying a wonderful day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and lickies and lots of boxes to open in which to find your favorite treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hastings

What a proper British sounding name you have, and you are simply GORGEOUS! So glad your family travelled far and wide to get you; I hope you all have a wonderful life and many happy years together! And a very happy COTD to you.

Hastings, what a good name for you. You are so handsome, with your plush blue coat and your golden eyes! No wonder your family traveled so far to get you. Have fun and celebrate today with lots of playtime fun and treats. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life!

Kisses and purrs to to you from Fister and me.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Hastings what a gorgeous gray fellow you are!!!

It is so wonderful that you have been so very loved right from the start!!! I wish every kitty could have that. I so enjoyed seeing your pictures today. You certainly made me smile on this cold gloomy day. You certainly are a treasure. Please thank your family for shairing you with us today. I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stunning Hastings!

Happy Cat of the Day, Hastings! Oh, what a stunning Chartreux beauty you are, Hastings! Your plush, grey coat, those sparkling copper colored eyes, and your hunting prowess, classic Chartreux! But while you may have been born in France, there's no doubting you've grown into the very proper British gent, more than living up to your very proper British moniker! I can understand why your family traveled so very far to bring you home, sweetheart! You're everything your family hoped you would be and more...the most beautiful, playful, loving furkid imaginable! Those many miles...well traveled!
    Thanks to your family for sharing your beautiful self, those glorious photos with us, Hastings! (Your close-up is breathtaking!!!) It was apleasure meeting you today, having the honor of paying tribute to the very special boy that you are!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Hastings! Hope you're enjoy a very happy, fun filled Cat of the Day; you sure deserve it!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats on being COTD, handsome Hastings.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello Hastings,

Wow, you are a very handsome fellow. Sounds like you have a sweet & curious nature and make a wonderful companion.
    I am so pleased to offer my congratulations on your day of honor as our very special CAT OF THE DAY. Wishing
    you a long and happy life with your lucky family.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries
    Hastings is so wonderful and a perfect COTD! I just love the name too!! We have the PNE on Hasting in Van. and the Hastings Race track where we all bet on the ponies, both are so much fun! Just like your lovely gentleman Sir Hastings. Hope you have a splendid day, peace and love