Thread: Rosy!!!

Rosy!!!

Good morning Rosy! What a gorgeous boy you are! How lucky you were to be found! Congrats on being POTD!
    I hope this is a special day for you and your humans.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hello, Rosy! Your bright colors are so lovely! What a treat for me to see on a cloudy, grey Chicago day! I enjoyed reading about how you were rescued and all the interesting things you do each day -- enjoying some time in the sun, a visit from your special bird friend, and splashing in the bath! Happy Pet of the Day to you, Rosy!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Rosy what a stunning fellow you are!!!

Your birdie guardian angel was sure on the job watching over you and helping find you the perfect home!!! What a beautiful treasure you are!!! Please thank your family for shairing you with us today. You certainly brightened up my day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rosy the Survivor!

Hi Rosy! Happy Pet of the Day to you!
    What a gorgeous guy (or girl) you are, simply stunning in that brilliant coat of many colors! You sure have brightened my dark and gloomy day with your beautiful self, and warmed my heart with your amazing, uplifting, very inspirational story! As momoffuzzy faces has said, your guardian angel sure was working over time the day she placed you in your Daddy's hardhat! And while your blindness has kept you from living life in the wild, it sure hasn't kept you from enjoying every minute of your wonderful new life, on your terms! And your admirable independent streak only makes you all the more endearing, the fact that your humans love you unconditionally, the icing on the cake!
    What a wonderful best feathered friend your family has in you, Rosy, and I hope for you all, many, many more happy years of shared love and friendship!
    Enjoy your big day under the Pet Talk spotlight, sweetheart, celebrating to the max with your beautiful buddy Cocky, being spoiled rotten!
    Lots love to you, Rosy, and to Cocky too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Rosy the Survivor!

Hi Rosy! Happy Pet of the Day to you!
    What a gorgeous creature you are, simply stunning in that brilliant coat of many colors! You sure have brightened my dark and gloomy day with your beautiful self, and warmed my heart with your amazing, uplifting, very inspirational story! As momoffuzzy faces has said, your guardian angel sure was working over time the day she placed you in your Daddy's hardhat! And while your blindness has kept you from living life in the wild, it sure hasn't kept you from enjoying every minute of your wonderful new life, on your terms! And your admirable independent streak only makes you all the more endearing, the fact that your humans love you unconditionally, the icing on the cake!
    What a very special best feathered friend your family has in you, Rosy, and I hope for you all many, many more happy years of shared love and friendship!
    Enjoy your big day under the Pet Talk spotlight, sweetheart, celebrating to the max with your best buddy Cocky and all of your wild friends too...being spoiled rotten!
    Lots love to you, beautiful Rosy, and to Cocky too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~