Thread: help a kitty in need

help a kitty in need

First off, I do not know this individual or his cat personally. He posted something on one of my other forums asking for help with his cat, who appears to have been hit by a car and now has some broken teeth that need removal. He is having trouble raising money for upcoming vet bills, just ike the rest of us. It is up to you as to whether or not you wish to help, but I thought i'd post it here just in case you do.

this is the link to the forum I know him from:
    http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f7/he...-carl-1464331/
    there are other links within the thread for donation sites.

The cat is now kept indoors and safe so this won't happen again, but he still needs surgery to fix his teeth.

Question

I have seen donation threads on here where you can contribute directly to the vet.
    I didn't see that info. Did I miss it??

I am not a member of the jeep form but I have been there a few times typing in questions.

He has a pic of the invoice with the vet name on it. Maybe you can tell something from that?

It's mountain home Veterinary hospital in sevierville TN, but no website is listed and I can't make out the phone number. That's a touristy area of the state. Im not sure how hi-tech they are over there.