Hi Koki! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet baby girl, from everyone in this Lab loving home, including Star the yellow Lab!
What a beautiful girl you are, Koki, with the biggest heart, and true to your breed, so full of life; so busy, so energy packed, so goofy, and best of all, SO loving!

Like you, my Star was also the "runt of the litter," but that hasn't kept her from living and loving life large, just like you! (You can add food to her "love" list, too!) But no more rocks on the menu for you, Koki! We don't want you back in the hospital, going under the knife (though I'm not surprised to hear you were ready to spring into action the minute you got home)! My first Lab, my beloved Jingles, once ended up in the ER with a bad belly ache/vomiting. Diagnosis post x-ray? "Multiple foreign objects," including sand, small rocks, and a bird skull! Thankfully though, no surgery was needed. So, stick to those digestible treats I just know your family loves giving you!

It's no wonder your family loves you so very much, Koki! You're the quintessential Lab, the best friend a family could ever hope for, and so very deserving of your Dog of the Day reign!
Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Hope you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight, a day full of all sorts of fun adventures, yummy treats, and lots of love!
Hugs and kisses, woofs and happy wiggles to you, beautiful Koki, from me and Star!