Thread: Daisy!!!

Daisy!!!

Oh my gosh Daisy, you are a pretty bunny! Just look at your coloring! Congrats on being POTD!
    I hope you and Jessie have a fun day celebrating.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Darling Daisy!

Hi Daisy! Happy bunny Pet of the Day to you!
    What a beautiful bunnster girl you are, Daisy! Your human is so right...your coloring is so pretty, and who could resist those adorable lop ears! Your family may not know exactly what breed of bunny you are, but one thing is for sure, you couldn't be any more precious, any more special, if you tried! I'm so sorry to hear that bunnies Buzz and Dolly were taken from your family long before their time. But thankfully they have you and Jessie to help fill that empty space in their hearts, and we give great thanks to them for giving such deserving creatures the happiest of lives! How lucky they are to have two such sweet and loving furkid in you and Jessie! happy
    Thanks for brightening my gray and gloomy day, Daisy! I hope you and Jessie enjoy a very special day of celebration, chowing down on your beloved corriander, being spoiled rotten!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, darling Daisy, and to Jessie too!

P.S..."She sometimes also has a penchant for my clothes but it keeps me on my toes and she has customized some of my outfits for me."
    That cracked me up!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Wow Daisy, What a darling bunny you are! Your colours are so pretty and yousound like you are as sweet as you are pretty! Happy pet of the day!
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi

Awww, Daisy! I like your pretty colored coat and your lovely lop ears! How wonderful that you started getting along with Jessie bunny so soon after you arrived home I agree with tatsxxx11 -- you are a very precious, special girl! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day, dear Daisy! Hope you get some extra petting and maybe a yummy nibble of coriander to celebrate -- some for Jessie too
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Daisy what a lovely bunny you are!!!

Your sweet picture sure made me smile today. I bet you keep your loving human smiling all the time. It must be wonderful having you for a best friend. Please thank your family for shairing you with us today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Daisy,

Pleased to meet you pretty girl. I love your beautiful coloring and
    sweet personality. Congratulations on being our very special PET OF THE DAY.
    Enjoy your special day with friend Jesse.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt