Thread: Bodi the Sun Conure

Bodi the Sun Conure

Hello Bodi, What an absolutely beautiful bird you are! Your colors are stunning! I enjoyed reading about you and how you get along with your "mama". You really are cute and have quite a personality, dont you? I am impressed with you! I hope you all have many years together. Congrats on being POTD!

Bodi what a gorgeous ray of sunshine you are!!!

Your lovely pictures and story are just what I needed to cheer me up this gloomy rainy day!!! You are indeed a treasure!!! I can only imagine what fun it is to know you in person. Please thank your mommy for shairing you with us.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries
    Bodi is simply awsome, a bright ray of sunshine that brings so much joy to probably everyone his life touches! Huge fan here! Peace and love

Hello, Bodi! Your bright colors are such a cheerful, colorful treat for my cloudy Chicago day! I would love to pick up your toys for you so you can throw them down again or watch you interacting with your mama! It sounds like your days are very busy with talking, playing, giving love and having fun! Happy Pet of the Day to you, beautiful Bodi!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Beautiful Bodi!

Hi Bodi! Happy Pet of the Day!!!
    Oh my gosh, what a GORGEOUS birdie you are, and true to your species' name, literally and figuratively, a butst of sunshine, and not only in your brilliant coloring, but in your bright and beautiful, *sparkly* personality as well! What a lucky person your human is, Bodi, having had you since you were a wee one, bringing her/him so much joy and smiles, laughs and love, each and every day of the year!
    Thanks so much for ending my day with a BIG smile, Bodi! I so enjoyed reading all about you; your happy life and all that you mean to your family! They are so very lucky to have a best feathered friend, a loving companion, in you!
    I hope that you're enjoying your much deserved day on honor, sweetheart, being spoiled rotten!
    Lots of love, gentle cuddles and teeny head kisses to you, beautiful Bodi!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~