Thread: Master Chief

Master Chief

Hello Chief, What a handsome dog you are! I am so glad you were adopted and now have a good home. I can tell your human loves you very much and I hope you all have many years together. I'm sure you wil learn more commands eventually with your patient person. Congrats on being DOTD!

Hi, Chief! You look so nice in your white and dark coat! I like the very last picure of you with your back legs out-stretched I laughed when I read that you are a lap dog to your person, because I bet that is so cute to watch you fill your beloved person's lap! Could you please have your very caring person give you some extra petting for me today, and maybe a delicious treat to celebrate YOU! Happy Dog of the Day, Chief, sir!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Greetings Master Chief! A very happy Dog of the Day to you!
    Aren't you the handsome boy, 70 lbs. of lap loving furry perfection! You breed blend is beautiful! At first I guessed Bull Terrier, or Staffordshire...But lucky you, you have the best of both breeds, with some awesome Pittie throw in! Thank goodness you were found, Chief, and brought into rescue; the mean streets are no place for a pup like you! And aren't you the lucky one, having found your forever home come true, and your human, her/his dream doggie! It breaks my heart to think of all of the Pitties and Pittie mixes that aren't quite so lucky, languishing in shelters for months on end. But hopefully after reading your uplifting story, of the wonderful companion, the sweet and loving best friend that you are, others will choose rescue, and give your breed(s) a second look! After all, with those handsome good looks, impressive smarts, and the sweetest, goofiest, most loving personality (cuddlebug to the max), what more could a human ask for in a furkid?
    Heartfelt thanks to your dear, caring human for giving one most deserving doggie a second chance at a happy life, and for sharing your story, and precious pics (love that shot of you in froggie mode), with us all! It's a pleasure to have the chance to honor you for the very special boy that you are, and all that you mean to your person! You and she/he make for one perfect pair!
    Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, sweetheart! I hope you're treated to a full day of luxurious pampering, being treated to all your big heart desires, and then some!
    Lots of love, big hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Chief! Long and happy life to you!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Master Chief,

I like your name big guy. I also like your beautiful markings & brindle coloring.You are one handsome fella.
    So glad to hear that you didn't have to stay in the shelter any longer than you did sweetie. It must get very lonely
    in there. Congratulations on being chosen for honors today as our special DOG OF THE DAY.Sending you gobs
    of hugs & kisses sweetie & hope you enjoy your special day.xoxoxo
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hello Master Chief!

What a wonderful "lap dog" you are! I am sure your mum loves you keeping her warm, You are such a handsome lovable fellow and I am so glad you now have a wonderful new home. Happy dog of the day!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi

thanks

Thanks so much! I love hearing comments.

You're adorable Master Chief! Thank goodness you ended up in a great home! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Handsome Boy !

What a wonderful furred cuddle !

You were both so blessed to find each other !

Happy Boy and so loved
    Love is more than proximity.... its part of the fabric of our souls... We are their Mission.

Freebie Digital Graphics http://snowdropslighthouse.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by halsteads3 View Post
    Thanks so much! I love hearing comments.
    Not sure what you're trying to insinuate with this comment? Master Chief is my dog and certainly not yours.

I want to thank everyone for their comments about Chief. I'm having some certain issues with my landlady now and am troubled with perhaps getting rid of him because he looks "Pit". I've come to find out he is just an English Bull Terrier and Staffordshire Terrier mix, which is in no way a Pit Bull Terrier. I'm deeply saddened that I may have to re-home him now or possibly take him back to the shelter I got him from. I'm going to plead my case on Monday with my landlady with as much proof as I can that he is not a Pit Bull. I, luckily, kept his adoption papers and adoption card from his kennel that says "Bull Terrier" on it which is not short for "American Pit Bull Terrier". I'm not sure if that will be enough for her. She has been rather "bull-headed" in understanding things. Here is a photo of him today being his cuddly self!