Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gorgeous Ginger!

Gorgeous Ginger!

Good morning, beautiful Ginger! What a lovely lady you are with your golden and white coat, and your beautiful green eyes! You were an absolutely darling kitten and you have grown up to be such a stunning girl. I like your sweet purr-sonality, too -- everyone you meet receives a special greeting! Have a fun day of playing with your toys, napping in the sun and receiving heaps of love from your people! Please have your favorite person give you some big hugs and snuggles for me today. Happy Cat of the Day, gorgeous Ginger!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What a pretty orange girl you are, Ginger! I notice you have one orange toe on your left paw. I love the kitten picture of the mighty huntress.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Hello Ginger, it's a pleasure to meet you. Wow! You are very beautiful! Love your colors! Awwww, Look at you as a baby; kittens are so sweet. It sure sounds as if you are loved and have a wonderful home. I hope you have many years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

Dearest little Ginger, what a gorgeous, beautiful, stunning-looking kitty girl you are, with your long, flowing, fluffy orange and white fur and your sweet face looking out at the world so contented and lovingly. We love all your photos. What a darling, venturesome baby you were! And that is so cute that on both your left and right front feet it looks like the outer toes (the "baby fingers") are orange while the other toes are white.

And you have such a sweet Purrrsonality too.. playing with your toys (whatever you decide they are at the moment), settling down with your Purrrson to purr and snooze, and greeting others around to make sure they don't feel lonely. You are even friendly with the neighborhood cats! You are full of love and you live in a wonderful home full of love.

Congratulation, darling Ginger, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your whole family and all your friends are enjoying a wonderful day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

hI there sweet Ginger

Wow Ginger, you certainly deserve the title of Cat of the Day. You are so beautiful, fluffy and cute, all at the same time. Your have such pretty, long fur too! I bet you get lots of brushings, huh? I see that you were adorable as a kitten as well.

Enjoy your special day, Ginger.

Love from Vermont, USA

We just love seeing before and after photos Ginger where a tiny Little Cat of the Future grows to be such an Owesome Creamsicle Orange Lady Cat.
    And you certainly are a bit of a social butterfly Ginger always making friends in your neighborhood.

We wish that you lived in our neighborhood Ginger , there would be a plate of food set out for you and if we happened to have steak or chicken you could share with our Porch Cats.

We Lucky Found Hotel Cats , especially Michael Angel , Miquelito and Monroe and Mickey Fluffy Tails as well as Our Orange Porch Angels are setting up an Owesome Orange MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW For Our New Owesome Orangette
    Gentle Ginger!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Wow!!! My jaw dropped when I saw your picture. Ginger, you are one of the most gorgeous cats that I've ever seen. I think that you look like a Maine Coon mix or a Norwegian Forest Cat mix to me. I'm also a huge orangie fan so I love your coloring. It sounds like you also have a wonderful personality too. Congrats on being COTD!!!

Ginger

First of all, a female Orangie? Wow. Second, what a cute, tiny kitten you were; to grow up into a nice, BIG kitty was so cute to see! Keep up the good work of being such a good kitty to your family, and happy COTD to you!

Gorgeous Ginger!

Ginger...you are such a beautiful sweet girl! I love your pics too!
    Enjoy being Cat of the Day...you deserve it!

Congrats on being Cat of the Day, beautiful Ginger!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Ginger what a stunning girl you are to be sure!!!

Your precious baby picture sure made me smile!!! How lucky you family is to have you spend your days with them. Please thank them for sharing you with us. I hope you are being spoiled rotten today.

Congratulatons, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Ginger,

Yes, gorgeous is a word that fits you for sure. You are a beautiful kitty who is as sweet & beautiful
    inside as well as outside. I would love to have you sit on my lap for a nap anytime. You are a perfectly loveable
    companion. Congratulations on being our very deserving CAT OF THE DAY. Wishing you a long and happy
    life with your lucky family.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Stunning Ginger!

Happy Cat of the Day, dear Ginger girl!
    What a beauty you are, Ginger! Your flowing, Creamsicle colored coat, those incredible amber eyes, are breathtaking! Scrolling through your photos, I didn't think my heart could melt any more! Then...your baby pic! You were one adorable little one, and oh, what a beautiful big girl you've grown up to be, in looks and in heart! How lucky your Mommy is, having a kitty not only beautiful, but as kind and sweet and loving as they come! They say nothing/no one is perfect, but you come mighty close!
    Thanks for the big smiles, sweet baby girl! Meeting you was the perfect end to my day, and I hope your big day in the spotlight was as special as you are!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Ginger!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

An absolutely PURRfect little girl. Looking at her and reading the description of her behavior makes me wish that she could join the two cats who already own me.

Gorgeous Ginger!

I'VE NEVER EVER SEEN A CAT THAT CUTE! I love cats so much. But here's one thing, she's my second cutest cat. My other cat Marley, I cannot stand a day without her. But she, Ginger, is the cutest (second cat) i've ever seen. I'm giving you a big good luck MMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW WWWWWWW for POTD! Btw, i'm only 8. I live my life on animals!