Thread: Sweet Violet

Sweet Violet

Hello Violet,

It's a pleasure to meet you sweetie. After reading your story, I am so happy to know that
    the right family found you & took you in a forever home. It must have been very
    hard on you livivg on the streets with no one to love you. Well, that's over now sweetheart.
    Congratulations on being our very special DOG OF THE DAY. Sending you lots of hugs and
    kisses just for you sweet Violet.xoxoxo
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi Violet, Yes, You are a funny looking little dog but you are also adorable and you sound very sweet and loving! You had a rough life before you came to your forever home. I'm so glad you now have a loving caring family who takes wonderful care of you. I hope all of you have many more years together. Congratson being DOTD!

Blog Entries
    Violet looks and sounds like the sweetest little dog ever! I once new a little dog with the tongue that always hung out to, hope you aren't offended but I think it's very funny! Violet is an excellent DOTD and perfect just the way she is Peace and love

Hi, Violet, cutie! I like your caramel-colored face and ears, and your violet collar tag! You are precious just the way you are! I'm so glad you got the care you needed, dental and otherwise; and now you have a loving forever home! I smiled when I read about how you celebrate when your people arrive Happy Dog of the Day, Miss Violet!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Violet, you certainly are a little cutie, with or without a lot of teeth. You were so fortunate to be rescued by a family who obviously loves you just the way you are!

Congratulations on being selected as PT's very special DOTD today. Hope you're having lots of fun and getting tons of extra lovins today too.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Darling, adorable Violet!

Hi there Miss Violet! Happy, happy DOG OF THE DAY to you, sweet baby girl!
    Oh, be still my doggie loving heart! How precious are you??? I wish I could cover that sweet, beautiful face of yours with a zillion kisses! I had hoped to congratulate you earlier, but my family and I were out all day, adopting/rescuing a precious and most kitty, in need of a forever home! So, when I got home and read YOUR rescue story, I was especially touched! Like my new girl Molly, you found your way to THE happiest and most loving of homes, and I'm so thrilled for you! And you know Violet, your family is one lucky bunch, having a beautiful flower of a best friend, a furkid and loving companion, in YOU! What a heavenly match!
    Thanks so much for ending my day with a BIG, BIG smile, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying your well earned day in the spotlight, being treated to EVERYTHING your big heart desires, and more!
    Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Violet!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh Violet, you're a baby doll! Thank goodness you were rescued off the streets and found a wonderful home!
    Congrats on being DOTD! I hope this is a special day for you and your family.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Lucky Licky Lady !

Sweet Girl.... you have found love and that is all that matters.

Sweet Violet !
    Love is more than proximity.... its part of the fabric of our souls... We are their Mission.

Freebie Digital Graphics http://snowdropslighthouse.blogspot.com/