Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wee Angel Amendoim

Wee Angel Amendoim

Amendoim, Neném- all your names sound wonderful and I am sure they sound like music when pronounced in Brasilian Portuguese. And you deserve lots of wonderful names because you got saved by a miracle when you were wandering the streets all alone, sick and hungry and now you pay it back by making gran very happy every day.
    Plus- you are soo cute with your brown ears and adorable blue eyes. If you ever think Brasil is boring- just come over here to play with Orion and Kiri
    Enjoy your day as our cutest and best kitten of the day

Hi there Peanut

Hi sweet, Amendoim and other names! Congrats on finding your new family and being the Cat of the Day today! I loved reading your story this morning. It brought tears to my eyes.

I hope you have a healthy and long life with your newly found meowmie and get all the attention you deserve. It sounds to me that you are giving as much love as you are getting. That's good!

Enjoy your day in the limelight, sweet one.

Amendoim

What a wonderful story; thank you for rescuing this sweet kitty just in time! I too live alone, and if it wasn't for my cats, it sure could get lonely. I'm sure your grandmother feels the same way; we love the responsibility of keeping up the well being of another living thing who needs us.

By the way, you live in a beautiful part of Brazil, many great gemstones are mined there!

Sweet Peanut Amendoim! You became grandmother's "baby" that day and companion too! You remind me of a Snowshoe kitty with your blue eyes and dark head. What a handsome cat you are! Your pink nose is so very cute, too I agree with SAS - you are giving and receiving love each day ! Please have your gran give you some gentle petting for me, dear Peanut Amendoim! Happy Cat of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Aw it's so sweet to see our beloved cat as the cat of the day! Indeed my gran used to feel sad for being lonely but now she doesn't mind not being around humans that often, since she's got Peanut. I used to live in another city, and I'm the only child and my parents are divorced so I left my mum all alone back home but I could trust she wasn't lonely for we too have lots of pets. Our cat and our dogs kept her company while I wasn't around.

And yes, we do live in such a beautiful place! It's so full of history and old stories, the centre of town is preserved in almost the same way as it was back when we were still a Portuguese colony and still had lots of mining going on here so we could sent 1/5 of our gold to the Portuguese crown. Being stuck in time kinda doesn't bring much development so even though it's one of the first places settled in the country, we're still a small city. But we're so rich in culture and peace that honestly I wouldn't wanna be anywhere else.

It's so good to read these words! Today we're spoiling Amendoim even harder. Today's rainy and it always gets my gran sad because it makes her remember of the day we found Amendoim, who was left for dead there and people were passing by without even noticing him. But today she's got a big smile on her face as her best friend is here for the world to see and know their story. Thanks for the kind words, I shall pass it on to our kitty when I go there to see him

Aww, what a precious addition to your Gran, to make her feel better. Enjoy your special day!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

How fortunate it is Amendoim Nenim that you came along at the exact time that you needed a FurrEver Home and that Dear Senora needed a little Friend to brighten her days and a lively little Companion to play with and brighten her days.
    We think that Our Awesome Angels made this love connection and gave two souls exactly what they needed the most.

You are such a Great Little Cat of the Future Amendoim Nenim, and the love that you and your best friend will get even stronger as yours is an eternal friendship.

We Lucky Found Hotel Cats know exactly what that friendship is as we have that with Our Cat Dad.
    We are sending you a Extra Good Found Hotel Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Fou Our Newest Dynamic Duo Amendoim Nenim^^ and his Senora^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries
    I think Amendoim is a fine lookin' cat and that your Granny is wonderful too! Glad Peanut is COTD, hugs to Granny, Peanut and you

Dearest beautiful Amendoim Neném, what a lovely and beloved young fellow you are. We are SO glad your Purrrrson saw you on that bridge and rescued you... took you to the vet's to get you better and then took you to Gran's for your Purrrmanent home. And what a wonderful home! You and Gran are just what each other needed and wanted most. You both love each other so very much and take care of each other so well.

To Amendoim's rescuer flasozzi, welcome to Pet Talk! Thank you so much for saving his life and sharing his story with the world here. Please stay and join in the conversations here.

Congratulations, darling Peanut Baby, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope that you and Gran and your whole family are all enjoying a wonderful day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats!

Last edited by phesina; 01-10-2013 at 01:29 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Flasozzi, it is always a special treat for us when the owner of our Cat of the Day comes here to be with us. I remember how happy I was when in 2002 my Filou was Cat of the Day and I could read all the friendly comments- so I just stayed here
    Kisses to Neném and all your other kitties and doggies.

Hello Peanut, Flasozzi, and Gran, it's a pleasure to meet all three of you. Thank you so much for rescuing that tiny little kitten which is now a beautiful cat. I enjoyed reading about you Peanut and what joy and company you give Gran whom I'm sure loves you very much. It seems you two were meant to be together. I hope all of you have many years together. Congrats on being COTD! Flasozzi, why dont you come back and post pictures of Peanut from time to time?

Amendoim what a stunning kitty you are!!!

Your lovely story brought tears to my eyes. What a wonderful blessing you are to Gran and she is to you. I totally understand her not wanting to get up until you came along. That's the way I am about my cats. Without them I would never get up. We all need to be needed and have someone to love be it human or non-human.

It looks like Gran is taking wonderful care of you from your happy pictures. I wish nothing but happiness for all of you from now on.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amendoim

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Sweet Peanut Amendoim! You became grandmother's "baby" that day and companion too! You remind me of a Snowshoe kitty with your blue eyes and dark head. What a handsome cat you are! Your pink nose is so very cute, too I agree with SAS - you are giving and receiving love each day ! Please have your gran give you some gentle petting for me, dear Peanut Amendoim! Happy Cat of the Day to you!
    Yeah, after I posted I realized how much this kitty looked like a Snowshoe too, thanks for mentioning it to them.

Congrats Ameodoim, for being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana