Thread: Elbis

Elbis

Elbis what a stunner you are!!!

Your beautiful picutres sure made me smile!!! You certainl look happy!!! I'm sure I see a smile on your sweet face!!! Please thank your loving human for shairing you with us today. I hope you are both enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gorgeous Gecko Eblis!

Hi Eblis! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweet little one!
    What a gorgeous Gecko girl you are, Eblis; your "flame" coloring is beautiful, and oh, aren't you so very adorable! Can't ever get enough of those sweet little Gecko "hands", those amazing eyes, that trademark smile! You're still a baby, but already you've captured your human's heart, and I'm sure that with time, as you grow older and more confident, that very special friendship and bond of trust you share will only grow stronger! But regardless, as your person says, she/he loves you just the way you are, unconditionally!
    Thanks to your person for sharing your very special story, and so many beautiful pics with us all! I so enjoyed reading all about your happy life, and I learned a bunch about your very special species to boot!
    Hope you're enjoying your well earned day in the spotlight, sweetheart, chowing down on all of those yummy Gecko treats, (rotten fruit), being loved to pieces!
    Lots of love to you, beautiful Eblis! Long and happy life to you!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh Elbis, you're a beauty!!! I can't get over the eyes on you little ones, just stunning!
    Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Eblis, you are a pretty flame gecko! I adore Crested's. Congrats on being POTD!!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June