Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Superbowl + Mardi Gras = Catmobile fun?

I got a call this morning from a rather groggy Groucho. He said they were up partying just about all night. Pinot is thrilled beyond words because she met Joe Flacco, he picked her up and took her for a run around the end zone then told her what a pretty kitty she is while giving her loads of scritchies.. Everyone absolutely loves Brutus who is quite the football player. The poor little guy did get scared when the lights went out though. Groucho said the Catmobile alarm is set, still more parties to attend. They're scheduled for brunch with the contenders of the Puppy Bowl and Kitten Half Time Show, several of our krew can't wait to meet the hedgehog cheerleaders. With another full day of activity, Groucho said he was going to sleep for a bit but will check in again.

CONCATULATIONS RAVENS!!!!!!!!!!
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Please tell me that Chip and Frankie were NOT the cause of the blackout!!!!?????
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by momoffuzzyfaces View Post
    Please tell me that Chip and Frankie were NOT the cause of the blackout!!!!?????
    Hi Auntie Momoffuzzyfaces,
    I can assure you that Chip and Frankie were in no way, shape, or form involved with causing the blackout. They were in our VIP box the entire time and never left. When the lights went out they started the search for flashlights because little Brutus was so scared. Finding no source of light in the VIP box, Frankie called the Catmobile driver who ordered all of us to stay put. A short time later he brought us several flashlights and our festivities resumed. Along with Ming, Sparkler, Cassie, and Inka, Chip did all he could to let Brutus know he had nothing to be scared of because all of his new friends weren't going to let anything happen to him. Actually, Chip and Brutus are inseparable now.

Your friend,
    Groucho
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

And next March Madness with all those colleges to visit each with a cafeteria full of FOOD!!!
    Super YUMMIES
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I am so glad to hear the boys are being good and enjoying a new friend. Maybe they are finally growing up. Chip and Chuck will be 3 in April and Frankie will be two April first. How time flies.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!

Text from Cassie:

Hi Meowm
    I am nice and warm in New Orleans
    And you are not, ha haaa
    Guess what I am going to eat for Mardi Gras -- TUNA FISH!!!
    I purred for Auntie Randi and Auntie Anna cos I knew you would want me to.
    Oh I will give the leftover tuna to kitties who don't have enough to eat. Will you feed the outside kitties at Grandma and Grandpa's please.
    We are having a great time, the youngsters have so much energy and for us senior kitties there is plenty of people -watching.

Lubz,
    Cassie
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dear Groucho and Pinot, is it too early to start thinking about another Catmobile adventure? My meowm is looking forward to nicer weather coming, hopefully soon. Could we please go to the Kentucky Derby? It is May 4, 2013. That would give me a chance to spend time with my friends and enjoy nice weather!

Lubz,
    Cassie
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678